• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

latest int gossip

• Thread starter horror gunt aubergine
  • Start date
H

horror gunt aubergine

I have heard that the recent increase to HQ jobs in Afgan is to be increased to 9 months from Dec 09.

also there are only going to be a max of 10 people promoted to Cpl in the int branch this year due to poor recruiting.

also have you heard **** ******** got paid £10k for the latest RAF Int TV ads.

this has come to me from a reliable source at the AWC.

Last edited:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
I have heard that the recent increase to HQ jobs in Afgan is to be increased to 9 months from Dec 09.

also there are only going to be a max of 10 people promoted to Cpl in the int branch this year due to poor recruiting.

also have you heard **** ******** got paid £10k for the latest RAF Int TV ads.

this has come to me from a reliable source at the AWC.

This happens every board. The amount of people getting picked up is leaked, and everyone starts flapping. It never ever sticks to the numbers though, as it depends on how many slots need filling at the time of the board and how many will become available in the next year. 10 sounds very low though for a full years promotion outlook, especially with people PVR'ing as well.

We've got 3 new Cpl's posts being created out here in November, so that's 3 places back in the UK for newly promoted Cpl's straight away

As for the 10k for the advert, its a fair one. If its true, then anyone in his position would take it, just as long as he gets a round in :pDT_Xtremez_14:

H

horror gunt aubergine

How can the name of the bloke in the RAF TV advert not be mentioned on here when it is shown on national/international TV and the WWW.

I

Inch High PI

I have heard lots of rumours concerning SAC-Cpl promotion quota ranging from 42 to your 10.

If he did get 10 grand for the advert somebody better have slabbed him bigtime!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The word on the street is that he's blown all that money already on high class call girls and Red Stripe........

Just what I'd heard of course.

S

sentia

Who is he anyway and why is he wearing blues on a sandy det?

H

horror gunt aubergine

he is the one who can't be named -

didn't you know we all will be wearing blues on OOAs -

we are going to have some great sweat patches under the pits

H

horror gunt aubergine

its the bloke thats named everywhere ...... tv/internet/RAF News

but not allowed on here

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Stop bleating the fcuking pair of you, pair of fishwives! If this is all you have to complain about then life can't be treating you too badly.

If you want his name in here so fcuking badly then do it, as founder members of his fan club, I amsure he will be well pleased.

duffman

Flight Sergeant
Just commenting with two words, not a thesis, hardly bleating and moaning like a fishwife, and if all you have to worry about is me typing two words life ain't treating you too badly either.

Last edited:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
The name was removed as it was considered a PERSEC breach and therefore constituting a breach of our Terms and Conditions. We do not have time to start checking to see if his name is in the public domain, it was pulled because the name of a serving person was put on here. We don't tolerate OPSEC or PERSEC as we would lose our IGS friendly status.

As is name is in the public domain then hey ho, fill your boots and write it out a hundred times.

Last edited:
R

RaulDuke

I heard that he got at least 15 grand for the advert and recieves a commission every time it is shown. Either that or he just pulled a new beamer out of nowhere:raf:

smik

LAC
I work with the unnamed, and it is no coincidence he has just bought a new BMW. However, that hasn't even dented the cheque. Lucky git.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Is the RAF so strapped for manpower that birds of prey are now doing imagery analysis....?

I hope that the eagle in the advert can type at 25 words per minute....

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Have any of you actually thought that he may not want his name posted on here for all to see??? I know it is on the WWW (so you say) but only if you look for it. He may also not appreciate that your all writing that he recieved a money for doing it or what he has spent that money on!!

Course I may well be wrong, it's just a thought!!!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The word on the street is that he's blown all that money already on high class call girls and Red Stripe........

So those that know him...... did he? because I'm partial to a drop of red stripe..

smik

LAC
Don't expect any red stripe from him, he's as tight as a ducks arse. Oh, and he doesn't mind having his name posted everywhere, I know for a fact that he's always writing it on toilet walls. (That's how we met!).:pDT_Xtremez_30: