• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've only gone and bloody done it

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just a quick update as to my progress on course. Welllllllllllllllllllll.............2 weeks ago I got fast tracked up to Fieldcraft 2 and this week I am doing my ROFA. On friday I get my Mudguards back (I actually have a pile of them already and have been sewing them onto my uniform) and then on monday I start my Field Gunners course. Just found out today that I am posted to 34 Sqn aswell so Red-Rock is a very happy bunny today as you can imagine.:pDT_Xtremez_28::pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_14:

Well done RR. Do you have to do your TATS again as a sprog LAC??? :pDT_Xtremez_17:
Seriously, welcome back to the fold mate :pDT_Xtremez_28:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Fantastic sweety

Despite what everyone else said about you being too old and all the other things they claimed, I always believed you could do it again :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Welcome back mate, you've got your work cut out for you thats for sure.

Red-Rock

Sergeant
Well done RR. Do you have to do your TATS again as a sprog LAC??? :pDT_Xtremez_17:
Seriously, welcome back to the fold mate :pDT_Xtremez_28:

No TATS mate. Been an SAC since day 1, with all my seniority and the pay packet to match (pay band 9 mate).

Can't wait to get back onto a Sqn again and look forward to a trip sandyside early next year.

LQ, I am old. Very old compared to some of the crows here. In fact I am actually older than some of their parents. How bad is that then???????????

TT1, were you on El Al or Meiktela??????

MadFad

SAC
RR I must admit I am rather jealous of you, I would love to have one last shot, still fit as a fiddle, alas for them that are still in, I dont think you would understand.
But I certainly do:pDT_Xtremez_28:

MadFad

SAC
Age is the main thing, 47, yes I have all my own teeth, an easy smile, not grey yet (full head of hair, (no its not feckin dyed(just incase you asked))) and still a twinkle in my eye.
lisab I have thought it over, but alas the age is the barrier, more hindrance than help::/:

7.62_ape

No mate not on 34. Was on recruit GDT at Halton when I signed off. Want 34 now cos its only an hour and a half from where i currently live.

Really looking forward to the Field Gunners course, new DCC tactics, new toys to play with too. I was once asked what I missed about the mob, my answer was shooting stuff and blowing sh1t up.

In answer to all of those who asked, yes I have thought long and hard about this decision and i can say that I can't bloody wait to get started.

PER ARDUA:pDT_Xtremez_28:

You didn't look so up for it last week on the DCC 2 mile or 5 mile speed march. But still you came in before some of the sorry states at the back of the pack.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Red-Rock

Sergeant
You didn't look so up for it last week on the DCC 2 mile or 5 mile speed march. But still you came in before some of the sorry states at the back of the pack.:pDT_Xtremez_30:
I was right behind Scouse Taylor on the DCC 2 miler and haven't had any probs on any of the 5 milers. There was one lad on the last 5 miler who fell out after 5 mins. Shocking state of affairs:pDT_Xtremez_09: