• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Its that time of year again

G

Gingerburd

wtf do you buy a bloke for Xmas. Mr GB says he doesnt know what he wants for Xmas, and Its peeing me off as he's being an unhelpful gimp.

Any Suggestions from the Goaters as I am running out of ideas.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

M

M&M

A Season Ticket for Liverpool FC...Concert Tickets to Kylie...laaaarvley!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

What do you mean it's that time of year again.............it's not even Halloween yet FFS.
Ask me again on the 23rd December.

eejit

LAC
GB - Buy something a bit risque from Anne summers, a little wrapping paper and a nice ribbon tied in a bow. Put on said item, strategically place the wrapping paper, tie around the waist with ribbon.
Voila both of you happy on Christams eve because he won't be able to leave his pressy unwrapped all night now will he:pDT_Xtremez_28:.
Or of course you could just buy him booze.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Crotchless knickers and a bra in your size. Bend over in front of the TV on Christmas day and say "oi pi$$head, do you fancy a kebab with that beer.
Sorted, best pressie ever !

Hope this helps...... :pDT_Xtremez_30:

E

enginesuck

why the fcuk do birds start pestering about christmas so early in the year ? my bint was asking what i wanted back in bloody august..... my response 'stop asking me what i want '

planesailing

Always a Liney
Its that time of year again

Two tickets to go to the Canaries for Xmas, if he takes you all well and good! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Vushtrri

Sergeant
wtf do you buy a bloke for Xmas. Mr GB says he doesnt know what he wants for Xmas, and Its peeing me off as he's being an unhelpful gimp.

Any Suggestions from the Goaters as I am running out of ideas.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Women!!!...the answer is staring you in the face...well it will be when give him a Gimp mask on Chrimbo morning!

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The thing is, as blokes and adults too, if there is anything we want, X-box, PS3, big TV etc (all important stuff!), we buy it, we don't wait for Santa, so if he has said he doesn't know what he wants, then I guess that is what he means!
If you need a new hoover or an iron, do you wait till Christmas?

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
The thing is, as blokes and adults too, if there is anything we want, X-box, PS3, big TV etc (all important stuff!), we buy it, we don't wait for Santa, so if he has said he doesn't know what he wants, then I guess that is what he means!
If you need a new hoover or an iron, do you wait till Christmas?

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

I always get Mrs RHRAM something domestic it saves having to think, usually she is so grateful she allows me to have a go with them.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

back to a pressie for a bloke why not try and persuade your best single mate that you and she could be really friendly :pDT_Xtremez_15: while he watched/ joined in. Oh and then make dinner and get the ironing done.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Nothing...I'd be happy with being allowed to start drinking indecently strong BS gins from 1000 onwards then moving onto white wine/beer/port and finishing myself off with malts various all accompanied by dvd of the 2005 Ashes victory and the 2003 world cup win...But oh no I have to get up and watch the kids open their presents with a look of enforced glee on my face then watch f*cking Christmas Cbeebies or wahtever whilst being forced to 'talk' to people on the phone and stuff whilst staying reasonably compas mentis then eat a sh1t load of food I don't really need...

Christmas is a time for heavy drinking and wallowing about times gone by...Not for children.

G

Gingerburd

Plenty of ideas there lads, Thanks

I was going to purchase one of those day in a Ferrari/Formula One packages, but booze may just as easy

If he gets me an iron he'll, end up wearing it.