• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interesting post on arrse....

C

choffster

Boring Little Men!!!!

Boring Little Men!!!!

Now, now lads,

not very nice to cut about calling people names now is it. I am talking specifically about:

I did Op Fiasco with the grunts at Imphal Barracks, in York. Thick as fuuckin' pig$hit, most of 'em.

I'm also against every thick army grunt who decides that he is worth more than the average piece of BZN baggage

Who is the thick Focker now then? Army Chods!

Now for the retribution bit ( I love this bit).
The pouch that people were commenting on is, infact, the worst idea I have ever come across in my life! The sheer tackiness and impracticality of it is mind boggling. As for one comment regarding "who is the thick Focker now then"? (capitalisation used incorrectly I might add) its not about who is thick and who is not, its about who's lazy and who is not. If you are using that joke of a pounch in order to not have to carry webbing then it smacks of utter, utter idleness and not any greater degree of intellect or professionalism as you would obviously like to believe.

Thick Army grunt is a fairly sweeping statement my good man and one that again shows the incorrect use of capitalisation therefore putting yourself firmly in the spotlight as the duty 'thick bloke'. I have served for many years under a number of capbadges and across all arms and services that her Majesty has at her disposal. As a matter of interest, and I am sure it will come as quite a shock for me to inform you that, some of THE dimmest and most anally retentive individuals I have come across are from the RAF. On exercise i have found generally, that your equivalent of senior NCO's and Officers are almost devoid of all drive, enthusiasm and grit which is absolutely necessary to function in our capacity as trained soldiers. You whine unnecessarily, you are incapable of putting up with the slightest hardship and if the job looks like it might get a little bit tricky, you rarely want to know.

Every 'grunt' as you so elegantly put it is worth more than your precious baggage. You are blatantly a baggage handler as a full time occupation, a stimulating pastime I am sure. You of all people are the least able to hold your head high and criticise, condemn or chastise others when your biggest responsibility is ensuring that the baggage safely makes it the whole 100 yards to the plane.

I believe I have left you with enough to think about fellas. Before labelling others as thick, please try checking your own use of the English language to avoid looking like a tit when your woeful use of spelling and punctuation is highlighted.

All arms and services exist purely to support the man on the ground, the soldier who will stand there and keep the enemy at bay. I may not be directly involved in that particular job anymore but I do contribute towards it. You guys, especially the baggage handler would do well to remember this point as you couldnt be any further removed from the action if you possibly tried would do very well to remember that.

L

Lady Milia

choffster said:
The pouch that people were commenting on is, infact, the worst idea I have ever come across in my life! The sheer tackiness and impracticality of it is mind boggling. As for one comment regarding "who is the thick Focker now then"? (capitalisation used incorrectly I might add) its not about who is thick and who is not, its about who's lazy and who is not. If you are using that joke of a pounch in order to not have to carry webbing then it smacks of utter, utter idleness and not any greater degree of intellect or professionalism as you would obviously like to believe.

Thick Army grunt is a fairly sweeping statement my good man and one that again shows the incorrect use of capitalisation therefore putting yourself firmly in the spotlight as the duty 'thick bloke'. I have served for many years under a number of capbadges and across all arms and services that her Majesty has at her disposal. As a matter of interest, and I am sure it will come as quite a shock for me to inform you that, some of THE dimmest and most anally retentive individuals I have come across are from the RAF. On exercise i have found generally, that your equivalent of senior NCO's and Officers are almost devoid of all drive, enthusiasm and grit which is absolutely necessary to function in our capacity as trained soldiers. You whine unnecessarily, you are incapable of putting up with the slightest hardship and if the job looks like it might get a little bit tricky, you rarely want to know.

Every 'grunt' as you so elegantly put it is worth more than your precious baggage. You are blatantly a baggage handler as a full time occupation, a stimulating pastime I am sure. You of all people are the least able to hold your head high and criticise, condemn or chastise others when your biggest responsibility is ensuring that the baggage safely makes it the whole 100 yards to the plane.

I believe I have left you with enough to think about fellas. Before labelling others as thick, please try checking your own use of the English language to avoid looking like a tit when your woeful use of spelling and punctuation is highlighted.

All arms and services exist purely to support the man on the ground, the soldier who will stand there and keep the enemy at bay. I may not be directly involved in that particular job anymore but I do contribute towards it. You guys, especially the baggage handler would do well to remember this point as you couldnt be any further removed from the action if you possibly tried would do very well to remember that.

Hello. Why not try spell checker in MS Word. It does wanders for your spelling and grammar. You do have some very valid points though.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Lady Milia said:
Hello. Why not try spell checker in MS Word. It does wanders for your spelling and grammar. You do have some very valid points though.

WANDERS...lol...valid points whereas you do not...crack on..

O

Oh sir

And who was the baggage handler in question? I'm pretty sure that we don't have any movers on this thread so far.....

If the grunt was quoting my "BZN baggage" line, then I'm afraid he is very much mistaken.........

Assumption..... making an ass out of YOU!

skevans

Flight Sergeant
choffster said:
Now, now lads,

not very nice to cut about calling people names now is it. I am talking specifically about:

I did Op Fiasco with the grunts at Imphal Barracks, in York. Thick as fuuckin' pig$hit, most of 'em.

I'm also against every thick army grunt who decides that he is worth more than the average piece of BZN baggage

OK. It's your first post.

OK. You are a c\/nt

But appart from that why should I bother driving my way through your constant drivel?

I have got half way through your post and to be honest you sound like another ex-army pr1ck who has pressed the wrong button and came to e- goat other than the arrrse c0ck sucking page.

You also seem to confuse the RAF Fire service forum for an area where we actually give a fvck for your rather deluded, and rose tinted, has been image of the army.

If you want a fight go to the fight room, If not FVCK OFF!

* Edited to make sure this c0ck nows how i feel, sear words and all! :)

PS your still a c0ck!

Last edited:

skevans

Flight Sergeant
And to top it all of, this prize little cnut can't even be bothered to post on arrse! he thought he could wander in here and shout his opinion off without a care in the world. Well guess what loser, this is my fire service, so fvck off back where you crawled from with your rose tinted views about ground forces.

Check it out now, the air power wins every tme.

Last edited:

skevans

Flight Sergeant
And you need to check your spelling and grammar.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be tw@ts!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
They do look like tw@ts mind :pDT_Xtremez_19: . Pasty carrying pouches, made me laugh.

What makes me laugh even louder is that the army seem to think that we are fighters in the sense that they have some sort of illusion that we are supposed to be street fighting, gun wielding professional soldiers like themselves. I suppose they would look tw@ts too in a pair of overalls trying to figure out how to fix a tornado engine as they wouldn't have a clue either and would probably look out of place.

They are professional Soldiers and we are professional Airmen. They do the job they are supposed to do and that is to kill. When they are not in theatre they are practising but no matter where the RAF is they are doing our jobs for real.

Kiwistacker

Clinically Insane
choffster said:
Now, now lads,

As for one comment regarding "who is the thick Focker now then"? (capitalisation used incorrectly I might add) its not about who is thick and who is not, its about who's lazy and who is not. If you are using that joke of a pounch in order to not have to carry webbing then it smacks of utter, utter idleness and not any greater degree of intellect or professionalism as you would obviously like to believe.
If I wanted a spelling test I would go the the Education Centre, you Choffer have clearly never deployed on ops, why carry a load of EMPTY webbing when there is no need? If I am lazy then how did I earn 8 MEDALS? The difference between us and the ARMY is that we can use our brains. From what else you wrote were probably only a boy scout! On Arsse the RAF get a slating from the ARMY CHODS, most of which is neither true or required. You are clearly a complete cvnt and should just rev up and fvck off!
Rant over..........................................and relax

skevans

Flight Sergeant
choffster said:
"who is the thick Focker now then"? (capitalisation used incorrectly I might add)

You really are stupid aren't you.

The question mark should be inside the speech marks as it forms the conclusion of the sentence.

Get lost loser.