• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I did it!

T

TOM tranche1

I finally did it, today i passed out as a RAF gunner, after 22 grueling weeks of training, my hopes came true. Parade was murder on the arms but loved every minute.:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Beers tonight i think!!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Congratulations!! Now starts the hard work! But get yourself a few beers first!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Well done matey. It's great to see some real enthusiasm for a change.

You've worked hard, you know that you've earned your pass out, you deserve a few bevvies.

Have an e-beer on me :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Best wishes for the future from all in the TW house.

TW

P

POB

Echo everyone else's sentiments; Enthusiasm and pride, very well done mate! Enjoy the well deserved beer!

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
Well done fella, if i was there I'd put my hand in my pocket. As others have said, it's good to see a bit of pride and enthusiasm.

GunnerP

SAC
Good effort mate. Welcome to the select band of brothers who have been privileged to wear the coveted Mudguards.

Per Ardua!!

1000026.jpg

Reg066Sqn.jpg

P

S

Scottow Horseshoe

Nice one!

Nice one!

Enjoy the bevvies,savour the hangover......crack on!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Remember..."Sweat saves blood", just do us one favour mate...keep safe eh?:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Congratulations Gunner.

Top Tips

1. Arrive on Sqn & shut up
2. Be a decent LAC by shutting up
3. Listen
4. Learn
5. Love it

Very, very Top Tips there :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Congratulations mate, enjoy the rest of your career, do the best by your mates and some of 'em may well still be your mates in 30 years time (something I can personally vouch for :pDT_Xtremez_30: ).