• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hungry striker

G

Gord

Greece stole the game

Greece stole the game

I reckon it's time they used instant replays for free kick and penalty situations, obviously the referee's eyes cannot be trusted, something that has been known for donkey's years. On the replay, it shows Samaras tripped over his own feet yet was awarded a penalty that put Greece through to the next round at the expense of the Ivory Coast.

Ivory Coast truly can say "We wuz robbed."

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So with his country playing again on Saturday FIFA will make an announcment within the next 24 hrs. Put yourself as head of that committe what would you do? If he did actually bite the Italian guy what sanctions would you impose? If you were the head PR advertising guru for a multi national that pays Saurez to showcase your product what action would you take if any?

230Tiger

Sergeant
He should be banned for X amount of games (again!!) and then be made to wear a mouth guard whenever he plays a game.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Thatdog needs to be muzzled when in public.

On the plus side, there are so great photos on the interweb!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Now he's found guilty and his country is now appealing against the severity but not disputing the occurrence can we fine Uruguay for initially telling lies and trying to cover up an offence?

There is just no credibility in the game from top to bottom...liars, cheats and bribe takers throughout.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
I'm no fan of footy so I might have the wrong team here - but some (Liverpool?) Team spokesman was saying that his behaviour was actually an improvement! - What's the rest of the team like?

G

Gord

He needs to be forced to wear one of those lamp shade thingies that the vet put's on dogs after they've had their nuts cut off. The humiliation off it might force him to change his ways. better still, on top of that, tell him the next time he bites, he'll have HIS nuts cut off. It's surprising just how docile a dog gets after the snip.

G

Gord

When Mike Tyson bit Evander Hollyfield, Tyson's sponsors dropped him like the hot piece of sh!t he was.

G

Gord

Nicked from elsewhere

Nicked from elsewhere

Watched the Colombia vs Uruguay game and thought Colombia played an excellent game whereas Uruguay seemed to have lost their usual bite.:biggrin::biggrin:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Well at least he's apologised...ishhhh. Wonder if a similar approach would work with the wife.....

I wasn't shagging the hot blond next door darling, she came in to borrow some sugar and when I went to the cupboard I like slipped and my penis fell into her mouth and when I got up I banged my head on the cupboard door and fell on top of her again and my penis fell into her ladybits and she had a fit and was thrashing up and down on the floor. That's what you saw, we can get over this, fancy a holiday to Barcelona?