• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hungry striker

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Well at least he's apologised...ishhhh. Wonder if a similar approach would work with the wife.....

I wasn't shagging the hot blond next door darling, she came in to borrow some sugar and when I went to the cupboard I like slipped and my penis fell into her mouth and when I got up I banged my head on the cupboard door and fell on top of her again and my penis fell into her ladybits and she had a fit and was thrashing up and down on the floor. That's what you saw, we can get over this, fancy a holiday to Barcelona?

Do you think now is the time to get shut. I defended him in the past put now am fed up of his antics. Do we persist with him knowing he could implode at anytime. Get shut to barca and take their money and any players they offer. We did alright at the beginning of last season without him. He's too much of a liability no matter how good a footballer he his.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
During his ban my football skills are just as effective as his and I've only got one leg ..

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All football has been banned at my sons primary school until term ends for the summer...because someone bit somebody else!

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Do you think now is the time to get shut. I defended him in the past put now am fed up of his antics. Do we persist with him knowing he could implode at anytime. Get shut to barca and take their money and any players they offer. We did alright at the beginning of last season without him. He's too much of a liability no matter how good a footballer he his.

I was gutted when he did it last time and would quite happily have got rid then, but I'm not going to deny that when he came back and tore the league up with his performances I was delighted and cheered every audacious strike and jink.
Anyone would have him in their side for his footballing abilities and fans of other clubs who say they wouldn't...well a rhyme with 'pants on fire' in it springs to mind.
But we have to balance the advantages his footballing abilities bring with the fact that he keeps dropping us in the poo; out for 9 league matches and 3 CL group games is a big loss. So yes I say move him on now.

From a kind of outsider perspective I think he is better off at Liverpool. The club appeared to do a good job of rehabilitating him after his last chomp to the extent that he won an award from fellow players and another from the journos.

Forget his extraordinary talent, I would wager he is not a sharp individual, so if a club and peer group leads him to be a model citizen and rewards come aplenty he will be happy. Put him into an environment of rabid nationalism with a coach who I have no doubt had them baying for blood in the dressing room and guess what, he is going to react to that lead/peergroup and be happy.

If he has any sense at all he will stay at a club who will pick up the pieces and put him back together again. Or he could follow the money and go to the cut throat world of Spanish Football, where he will have to win at all costs and nothing will be off the table in terms of the physical damage he may inflict on an opponent to gain the advantage.

Jimps

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
From a kind of outsider perspective I think he is better off at Liverpool. The club appeared to do a good job of rehabilitating him after his last chomp to the extent that he won an award from fellow players and another from the journos.

Forget his extraordinary talent, I would wager he is not a sharp individual, so if a club and peer group leads him to be a model citizen and rewards come aplenty he will be happy. Put him into an environment of rabid nationalism with a coach who I have no doubt had them baying for blood in the dressing room and guess what, he is going to react to that lead/peergroup and be happy.

If he has any sense at all he will stay at a club who will pick up the pieces and put him back together again. Or he could follow the money and go to the cut throat world of Spanish Football, where he will have to win at all costs and nothing will be off the table in terms of the physical damage he may inflict on an opponent to gain the advantage.

Jimps

Can we as a club afford to have him missing, through his own stupidity, for a 1/4 of the season. This is the 3rd season on the trot where he will miss games. 32 games he has missed through suspension for Liverpool

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer

I see what you are saying, but all the good work that the team at Liverpool FC did to help Suarez tame is inner demons on the pitch, has counted for diddly squat as he screwed up in an environment outside of the club's control. Liverpool could start all over again and stop the brainless stupidity when playing for the club, but if he fcuks up again international duty the next ban is going to be horrendous and its a risk that's just not worth taking in my view.

Liverpool Echo is saying that Ian Ayre is on his way to London to meet Barcelona staff and discuss a possible transfer deal. The comments on the Echo page are quite interesting saying that Ayre is a yes man who should have made the Spaniards meet him in Liverpool and almost all saying he will sell the whole deal short because he is a yes man or that FSG want rid at any cost to prevent damage to the brand. There are a couple of names being bandied about as make weights but I don't know enough to comment on them.

It still seems to be a very divisive thing whether he should stay or go, some talk of the inevitability of the move and good riddance but others are actively talking up him staying and LFC appealing some or all of the ban on restriction of trade and employment grounds

The big 'shocker' is the Echo are talking of replacing Suarez with Ballotelli, is he not another flawed genus?

I can honestly say I never thought in a million years that I would be even slightly interested in anything soccer related and while I still can't see me sitting through 90 minutes, all of the politics and wheeler dealing in the transfer market has me absolutely enthralled.

Jimps

firestorm

Warrant Officer
If he goes so does the chance of that long awaited league title. He's a good goal scorer but a liability.
If you or I had bitten someone at work once we'd be sacked. 3 times though?

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Liverpool Echo is saying that Ian Ayre is on his way to London to meet Barcelona staff and discuss a possible transfer deal. The comments on the Echo page are quite interesting saying that Ayre is a yes man who should have made the Spaniards meet him in Liverpool and almost all saying he will sell the whole deal short because he is a yes man or that FSG want rid at any cost to prevent damage to the brand.

Too many football fans think that the people who run the club they follow should do so in the same aggressive, belligerent manner that they adopt to support it; we're (insert name of club here), nobody messes with us, etc etc. Good old pub level thinking.

The big 'shocker' is the Echo are talking of replacing Suarez with Ballotelli, is he not another flawed genus?

One nutter for another, at least the psychiatric team would still be together.

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Liverpool Echo is saying that Ian Ayre is on his way to London to meet Barcelona staff and discuss a possible transfer deal. The comments on the Echo page are quite interesting saying that Ayre is a yes man who should have made the Spaniards meet him in Liverpool and almost all saying he will sell the whole deal short because he is a yes man or that FSG want rid at any cost to prevent damage to the brand. There are a couple of names being bandied about as make weights but I don't know enough to comment on them.

It still seems to be a very divisive thing whether he should stay or go, some talk of the inevitability of the move and good riddance but others are actively talking up him staying and LFC appealing some or all of the ban on restriction of trade and employment grounds

I can honestly say I never thought in a million years that I would be even slightly interested in anything soccer related and while I still can't see me sitting through 90 minutes, all of the politics and wheeler dealing in the transfer market has me absolutely enthralled.

Jimps

I'm reading the printed edition right now and there's no mention of ballotelli like in the fact the only other player mentioned is sanchez as a player plus money offer.

Last edited: