• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HFMEMs, where are YOU going wrong?

s1mtech

SAC
Have to admit, this system has worked well so far at ISK. I have submitted two and had very good feedback and it got IPT to sort stuff out for us.

I was sceptic to begin but now am well on side.

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Crew Resource Management to you mate..:pDT_Xtremez_09:

That's assuming aircrew are as up to date with modern flying techniques as the groundcrew are with modern maintenance techniques?

Yes! it's a very large hook on a strong line.

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
As you seem incapable of using the correct standard of Service Writing laid down in JSP 101, I have taken the libberty of making a few corrections for you.

Glass windows ILLBW

Please, as a mod stay on topic. This thrad is about the application of HFMEMS and why backward "techies" are not interested in it. I hear the supply and admin trade are however taking a serious look at implementing similar systems, good forward thinking from trades deserving of the high pay band. Get on board the HF train people.

If as your signature block suggests you are a Jengo, you should be ashamed of yourself sir. I'll wager you ar from the engineering black hole that is Lyneham. Thank god it is to close soon, another decision that the MoD has got right.

Or are you a pirate?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
That's assuming aircrew are as up to date with modern flying techniques as the groundcrew are with modern maintenance techniques?

Yes! it's a very large hook on a strong line.

Cut me in half and inside the roundel you'll see is written 'Human Factors'...

sniff...I'm welling up.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Vim, I would be most interested in an aircrewcentric POV on this matter. Would you run something up the flagpole perhaps?

I may have to put that on the back burner for a while...I've had to stovepipe quite a number of requests. In this drill down world of goal-orientated blamestorming its refreshing to encounter such a client focused, over-arching, fast tracker putting his core business before personal needs playing hard ball whilst others lose sight of the big picture. I'll do the hard yards at a later date so I need a raincheck until the near future when we can stretch the envelope, create a mindset and observe visibility of the final cut.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I may have to put that on the back burner for a while...I've had to stovepipe quite a number of requests. In this drill down world of goal-orientated blamestorming its refreshing to encounter such a client focused, over-arching, fast tracker putting his core business before personal needs playing hard ball whilst others lose sight of the big picture. I'll do the hard yards at a later date so I need a raincheck until later when we can stretch the envelope, create a mindset and observe visibility of the final cut.

I bet your snag debriefs are ace.... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I may have to put that on the back burner for a while...I've had to stovepipe quite a number of requests. In this drill down world of goal-orientated blamestorming its refreshing to encounter such a client focused, over-arching, fast tracker putting his core business before personal needs playing hard ball whilst others lose sight of the big picture. I'll do the hard yards at a later date so I need a raincheck until the near future when we can stretch the envelope, create a mindset and observe visibility of the final cut.

Quite possibly the best bit of BBB I have ever read! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts

Quite possibly the best bit of BBB I have ever read! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Bull****
Baffles
Brains

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer

Sick bucket please, just how many soundbites can you get in there?