• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HFMEMs, where are YOU going wrong?

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
My fellow techies, my spies (thanks Sausage2) tell me that you are failing the HFMEMS initiative. Why is this? I'll admit it is not as usefull as Lean, but it is probably one of the biggest seismic shifts in the way we do business. I am absolutely flabbergasted that you are not embracing this change with open arms. Did you not attend the superb training from Bains-Simmons?

You only have yourselves to blame if this fails to work, for once the airships came up with a great idea.

C'mon guys get on board. I'm looking forward travelling round our MOBs to do some thought showering with the various MEMs facilitators, perhaps then I can get to the bottom of your apathy.

Fu Fu Valve

Sergeant
Seems to doing alright at ISK, 2 guys to manage the paperwork and organise the investigations......
Maybe it's down to the relevant Stn Execs round the units either buying in or not, but they seem to be behind it up here.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Its such a cool subject I've never heard of it...what is it?

stacker1195

Sergeant
WTF!!! Brucie will be creaming himself over the fact that one of his posts is getting taken seriously.

Get a grip people!! :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
WTF!!! Brucie will be creaming himself over the fact that one of his posts is getting taken seriously.

ILLBW is already in heaven since his lovechild (leckie1) turned up.......she must have one fugly Waaf

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I look like Bruce Willis

ILLBW is already in heaven since his lovechild (leckie1) turned up.......she must have one fugly Waaf

Crack on........................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Mods this is blatant power posting and at least one of these posters is a civvy and no longer contributes to the projection of airpower. Remove these posts at once, chop, chop.

I look like Bruce Willis

Good as it may be.......could it be that we all have "New Initiative Apathy Syndrome".

If as your signature block suggests you are a Jengo, you should be ashamed of yourself sir. I'll wager you ar from the engineering black hole that is Lyneham. Thank god it is to close soon, another decision that the MoD has got right.

I look like Bruce Willis

I considered reading about the HFMEMS's stuff but I really can't be @rsed to press the link provided. More mangement gobbledy bollox like lean most probably.

That is just the attitude I have come to expect from civilian instructors at RAF Cosford. You shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a trainee. Your kind are a cancer on the Air Force.

I look like Bruce Willis

Have you been allowed near trainees recently, you fecking chopper?

I refuse to lower myself to your level, bellend.

Spot on Shugster, Brucie should pay greater regard to the forum rules as stated here.

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=244

Just for you it's AL3 updated June 2008 in particular read para 11 ref power posting.

Please, as a mod stay on topic. This thrad is about the application of HFMEMS and why backward "techies" are not interested in it. I hear the supply and admin trade are however taking a serious look at implementing similar systems, good forward thinking from trades deserving of the high pay band. Get on board the HF train people.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I considered reading about the HFMEMS's stuff but I really can't be @rsed to press the link provided. More mangement gobbledy bollox like lean most probably.

But you should TB...For a while now I've been losing my way with the RAF but this MEMS stuff is pure gold...I have now found my champion and I will be reading more material about this subject whilst rubbing myself downstairs...