• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Helicopter crash Basra on 6 May 2006

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Absolutely gutted, such a loss... RIP to all

Little Sarah-Jayne, a pleasure to know and a top boss. Thoughts are with you Lee.

JC an Officer and very much a Gentleman. A big loss to the SH world.

God Speed

Last edited:
D

Dirk Thrust

A truley sad day, my thoughts are with Scouse. A friend and Pal

T

The Controller

Agree with all sentiments expressed above. I knew Sarah as an SAC at LATCC and watched her progress/bloom into an excellent young Officer. It is all very sad.

Can only commiserate with Lee and Sarah-Jayne's family....I know she will be sadly missed by all.

God Bless

H

HilstonPols

Totally agree with previous posters, Sarah will be greatly missed. My thoughts are with Lee now.

John Coxen was also a good man, I worked with him on 18Sqn.

Today is a very sad day for us all.

JFOM

Trekkie Nerd
Indeed a very sad time. Whilst I didn't know Sarah I had met her on at least one occasion. My condolences to Lee and to the relatives of all those that were taken from us.

May they all rest in peace amongst the stars!

Hmmmm

SAC
Sarah - a truly beautiful person who left an everlasting impact on all who met her.

For those who are friends, Scouse is coping remarkably well. I know that, in the coming days, he would wish to speak with all of you.

MeerKat

SAC
Thoughts and Prayers

Thoughts and Prayers

Our thoughts and prayers to all those touched by this. As Bluntend said, no matter your cap-badge, or colour of uniform, we all stand together when we mourn the loss of comrades in arms.
Gods speed to all

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
A sad event indeed. My heart goes ot to all the friends and family of those who paid the ultimate price.

R

Retired Old Bloke

Condolences

Condolences

Lee

When I heard Sarah's surname I thought of you as you were the only Mulvihill that I knew from TTF. I've since found out the connection between you and Sarah and my thoughts go out to you. I hope you find the inner strength and the external support you need to get you through the difficult times ahead.

Fondest regards

Old Bloke (ex WOTG9 & Flt Ops)

Last edited:
S

SCOUSE

Thanx

Thanx

Thanx to everyone, it really does help to know you are thinking of us. It is a great comfort. Will be in touch.

Scouse.

M

MO FOM's

Scouse, I am unable to put into words my feelings about this tragic event. Thinking of you mate. Col H

Last edited: