• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gigolo's......Would you????

Gigolo's......Would you????

• Yes why not, men do!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No way!!!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Not sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Pie I have met you and the only way you look like Elvis is with my eyes closed! Unless you meant Costello!!!

So buy the half, close your eyes and think of Elvis :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Anyhoo, so how did he get money to pay his bills then, or did he sell some of the things he was given. He may not have taken money off them, if his claim is correct but he's getting money from the sale of his book.

I still stand by the idea of no way would I go to a gigolo, well unless it was Gere, Presley, Travolta, Brosnan or Cooheed :pDT_Xtremez_28:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
How anyone can find an obese pervert that eats liquidised cheeseburgers whilst having a heart attack on the bog and sh1tting himself attractive is beyond me...........

P

pie sandwich

How anyone can find an obese pervert that eats liquidised cheeseburgers whilst having a heart attack on the bog and sh1tting himself attractive is beyond me...........

Will you people stop picking on me

or were you talking about elvis

Hey Elvis Costello is a fine figure of a man!!!

if you like that sort of thing!

And to think I would have given you the best ten seconds of your life for free:pDT_Xtremez_28:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!

I dont find you attractive!!!! ba dum tish!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Well, i am not single but even if i was i dont think i would or could use a gigolo. I could understand why some women would. Rich and probably lonely! Mind you, that guy ''Golden'' isnt exactly the best advert for them. He isnt very attractive. At least not to me. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

If Richard Gere or Damien Lewis were offering their services though, i would say yes in a heartbeat! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

How about this guy though........ Ig ive you Duece Bigalow AKA Rob Schneider. I think he has a kind of geeky cuteness about him! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Attachments

• rob-schneider-i-now-pronounce-you-chuck-and-larry-world-movie-premiere-arrivals-1Fo9m0.jpg
    rob-schneider-i-now-pronounce-you-chuck-and-larry-world-movie-premiere-arrivals-1Fo9m0.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I still stand by the idea of no way would I go to a gigolo, well unless it was Gere, Presley, Travolta, Brosnan or Cooheed :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Excellent. I shall charge a £200 appearance fee and let you know my tariff for 'extras' in due course. :pDT_Xtremez_27:

uber pikey

Sergeant
ITS A CHAIR UBER PIKEY! DONT YOU DARE INSINUATE THAT THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL WAS QUEER!!!!

anyhoo please keep on topic! The bloke on This Morning said he never gets paid in cash because that would make him a prostitute, he gets paid in new suits, designer watches/jewellery, holidays etc, maybe it could be a future career for some of the goat men! Fomz reckons he wants to be a naked cleaner for bored housewives when he leaves the mob so maybe gigolo could be the next step!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Sorry I was off topic but you have to admit that it is a non hetro picture and he ended up paying for it in the end!!!! And to point out that if the Fomz did do naked house cleaning then he would probably get payed in laughter..

uber pikey

Sergeant
Well, i am not single but even if i was i dont think i would or could use a gigolo. I could understand why some women would. Rich and probably lonely! Mind you, that guy ''Golden'' isnt exactly the best advert for them. He isnt very attractive. At least not to me. :pDT_Xtremez_17:

If Richard Gere or Damien Lewis were offering their services though, i would say yes in a heartbeat! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

How about this guy though........ Ig ive you Duece Bigalow AKA Rob Schneider. I think he has a kind of geeky cuteness about him! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Next it will be Stephen Hawkins you sick fecker:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
If a man prostitutes himself (sex for money), and a whore does the same, what's the difference between then, morally ?

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
If a man prostitutes himself (sex for money), and a whore does the same, what's the difference between then, morally ?
That question (or answer if you wish) depends on which PC view point you wish to take. To my mind there is no difference but then I'm in favour of prostitution providing it's a carefully controlled (wrong word maybe but it's late!) activity for the sake and safety of all concerned, specifically the 'provider' of the service.