• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gigolo's......Would you????

Gigolo's......Would you????

• Yes why not, men do!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No way!!!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Not sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sniffer

Super Moderator
Dont really see why a woman would need to. To be fair if a woman wants sex then she is sure to be able to get it.

Men on the other hand tend to have more difficulty.

Not that I see anything wrong with it but I feel it reeks a bit of desperation.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Some women should have paid me for sex in the past...The amount of effort I put in was Herculean and many of them were none too pretty I can tell you...

Many's the time I've had to admit defeat and apologise for not giving them their 16th consecutive multiple orgasm...

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
I think the kind of women that employ the services of a gigolo do it more for the power over the man not because they fancy a bit of rumpy pumpy with a beer soaked kebab eating drunkard!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I think the kind of women that employ the services of a gigolo do it more for the power over the man not because they fancy a bit of rumpy pumpy with a beer soaked kebab eating drunkard!

I thought that was the sort of bloke you northern burds went for??

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Lisab, One of your options on the vote is " Yes why not, men do! "

I think we should be told who these men who use gigolo`s are ...

I myself only ever pay Natalie Imbruglia and Sharleen Spiteri for sex ... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

lisab

I thought that was the sort of bloke you northern burds went for??

Only on weekends and days off!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Lisab, One of your options on the vote is " Yes why not, men do! "

I think we should be told who these men who use gigolo`s are ...

I myself only ever pay Natalie Imbruglia and Sharleen Spiteri for sex ... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Ah yes but I meant prostitutes.....but Im sure there are some men that would use a gigolo, probably some of those types frequent the goat! But I couldnt possibly name names!

Last edited:

lisab

If it was this guy hell yes I would pay for it!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_29:

Richard-Gere---American-Gigolo-Photograph-C10104686.jpg

Mr Gere in 'American Gigolo'

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

Oooh, hark at miss picky ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:
You know you love it..... kebab belches, the flavour of true love !! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Not a fecking chance would I spend my money on a that, I'd rather let it heal it up than pay for it.

Yea dear, of course you would. Do you have any photo's of you pole dancing ? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

wanna buy some !! ::D:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
If it was this guy hell yes I would pay for it!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_29:

View attachment 5865

Mr Gere in 'American Gigolo'

Now that is just playing dirty and into the realm of ooo yeah fantasy.

No matter Lisa, I can play dirty too, I'd just drop something along the way so you get distracted and leave me to get to Mr Gere first

ep1b6.jpg

P

pie sandwich

Now that is just playing dirty and into the realm of ooo yeah fantasy.

No matter Lisa, I can play dirty too, I'd just drop something along the way so you get distracted and leave me to get to Mr Gere first

ep1b6.jpg

Did you know I look alot like him, and all you would have to do is buy me half a pint first. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

lisab

Ok LQ you win!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Come to mamma Mr Presley mmmmmmmm!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_07:

If he was a gigolo (and not dead or old/fat etc etc) I would sell my mother for a bit of special time with him!!!!!

Last edited:

lisab

Forgive me if I am wrong, but is that a dildo against the kings arm and if so I think he would tell you two to go **** your selfs!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

ITS A CHAIR UBER PIKEY! DONT YOU DARE INSINUATE THAT THE KING OF ROCK AND ROLL WAS QUEER!!!!

anyhoo please keep on topic! The bloke on This Morning said he never gets paid in cash because that would make him a prostitute, he gets paid in new suits, designer watches/jewellery, holidays etc, maybe it could be a future career for some of the goat men! Fomz reckons he wants to be a naked cleaner for bored housewives when he leaves the mob so maybe gigolo could be the next step!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

lisab

Did you know I look alot like him, and all you would have to do is buy me half a pint first. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Pie I have met you and the only way you look like Elvis is with my eyes closed! Unless you meant Costello!!!