• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

gen on al udied

Morning goaters just wondering if anyone has any gen on there being any mma going on in al udied?? And also how the camp is??
thannks in advance.
scuba

FootTapper

Sergeant
The yanks run some MMA classes at one of the many gyms.

As for how the camp is....

Imagine Butlins. Only with better weather. Gets a bit hot in the summer though.

sound great ill take my training kit and my spedos for the pool :) 3 weeks till i go so i think ill be getting their summer happy days.

indeed, one indoor pool, one outdoor, a burger king, pizza hut, and a baskin robbins. weathers hot! already in 30's now. Couple coffee shops plus your 3 beers a night :) t'internet in some rooms. Don't forget to bring your high vis belt!

Dixie68

SAC
Do the Jingly barbers still slap the crap out of your head after cutting your hair? I was told it was a head massage but I'm convinced they were all friends of Bin Laden trying to get some hits in!

Do the Jingly barbers still slap the crap out of your head after cutting your hair? I was told it was a head massage but I'm convinced they were all friends of Bin Laden trying to get some hits in!

haha yes they still do there taiquando stuff after the cut!

MattBombHead

Sergeant
Anyone got any up to date Gen on AUD then?

My reserve date is Oct 11, so need to be finalising my prep really...

Also, what's the MTP dress? Is it floppy hats, baseball caps or berets?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I stumbled across some pretty good stuff on the A1 ops intrAnet site....

Can't remember any specifics tho.....

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
41 degrees in the shade today. Only managed a couple of hours perving...I mean sunbathing at the pool. Had chicken tenders & salad for lunch. May have a snooze this afternoon then off to bar to watch rugby tonight.

Ops is tough!

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
That depends on how liberated his roomy is.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Perving duties still ongoing at base aquatic relaxation facility.

Alert state raised for BRITFOR pers due to impending mass anti-British demonstrations by coalition partners on 4th July.

Remind them we went back later and burned the White House down. And that in the 'War of Independence' the native Americans either became Brit allies or remained neutral - none supported the colonists. Strange that.

Norman the Storeman

QA Acolyte
Details of demonstrations released today.

5k flag run?

American whiskey tasting. I only know of 2, shouldn't take long.

Chicken Wing BBQ. Nom nom!

Live music by some band that was on American Idol. Still none the wiser.

PXR to follow.