• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

err- did we just get hacked by nervuda something to do with syria?

sleepeazy

LAC
It is a poor effort if thats all they are capable of because I still managed to get into the site!or.... has my computer been hacked? just says 'site down ./syria'. anyone else noticed this?

shettie

Flight Sergeant
there was a bit on the FB page - it was being looked at - I can't (and haven't) seen any issues on IE8 though
- not on IGS

Just to add - it is on the home page though :) - I go straight to the Fora...

Last edited:

pad_brat

LAC
I got that when I tried to acces the site straight away, but when I searched it on google I got in without a problem.

A black screen with ./syria in red yeah?

P.iss poor effort if it was hackers.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
The splash page has been changed but the site is still accessible and secure. Due to wobbly being away it may take some time to rectify but rest assured it is business as usual.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Just took a screen shot of the event, and uploaded it here as a attachment.

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/album.php?albumid=158&attachmentid=12087

Hope this works..

It did, and thanks. That is exactly what I got; all day !

That was a static page that re-directed to various bits and bobs of the site. You can see it if you head to www.e-goat.co.uk but if you update any bookmarks to www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/ you won't have any issues.

Thanks for the tip.

Jrids

SAC
Screen there this morning via my usual shortcut
Got in via facebook Fine

cup of corrrfeeeCheers

JR

ScoobTech

Sergeant
Hopefully there isn't a malicious package waiting to be downloaded with the page, for all the unsuspecting punters who will visit the site using IE* otherwise were f*cked.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Dont worry guys, we're on it... It may take a little while to rectify the problem though.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
We are trying to get the message out to as many people as possible that the site is still up and running despite the front page issues. So if you do know anybody who uses the goat, then maybe it's worth dropping them an email or something to let them know.....Please :)

Jayan

LAC
Hopefully there isn't a malicious package waiting to be downloaded with the page, for all the unsuspecting punters who will visit the site using IE* otherwise were f*cked.

Just looked at the page source (see below) and there is no java or other nasties in there

Code:
<title>root@niroda[#]~</title> <body bgcolor=black ><center><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/> <h1><font color=white >Security Down !</font><br/><br/><font color=red >./Syria