• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat. The brand new version.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At last, it's here! 😎

This is the new version of our beloved E-Goat.

A new operating system, a new website design and improved user functionality.

We still have some work to do so please be patient while we iron a few things out.

Please refrain from posting about set up bugs while we sort them out.

TW.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Even looks good on a mobile. Accessed it like any other favourite website and it looks sharp and very readable on the phone screen. The left thumb swipe side menu for today's posts etc works just fine. Well done geeks

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Your ‘well dones’ are not wasted...This has been a huge effort by a very small tech team led by TW (I’ll let him acknowledge those that have helped him later) on what is essentially a hobby but I’m sure it’s felt like a full time job just recently!

Now to work ladies and germs...get ye posting!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Looks excellent. Obviously a lot of hard work gone into this. Can I make one suggestion? There's a 'like' button but is it possible to add a 'You're a twat' button? Just in case?
I would think it is possible but will will you be able on your own posts?