• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Bash - Fancy Dress?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Who the hell is going in fancy dress?

I won't bother if people can't be arsed. Just want to know before I waste my dosh on a new wig and gigs.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can't be ar5ed to tell you the truth. Don't really want to picked up by plod dressed as a gorilla or something when I'm stumbling back to my B&B. I've got to get off early the next morning too, to get to a wedding back in Cornwall!

P

POB

I am...Been bullied into it, but have decided that my "Naked at the back" Darth Vader will be suitable for such a remarkable event!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Wobbly Wobbly Wobbly! DO IT!!!! feck them that cant be arsed!!! me, the monos, Fomz, Pob are what more do you want!!! I do believe Killer Queen and All Woman may be dressing up too!!! and Im sure you could order erm convince Wgaf to do fancy dress too!! It will be fine!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

I am...Been bullied into it, but have decided that my "Naked at the back" Darth Vader will be suitable for such a remarkable event!

So S2 has been invited after all:pDT_Xtremez_17:

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Wobbly Wobbly Wobbly! DO IT!!!! feck them that cant be arsed!!! me, the monos, Fomz, Pob are what more do you want!!! I do believe Killer Queen and All Woman may be dressing up too!!! and Im sure you could order erm convince Wgaf to do fancy dress too!! It will be fine!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

They might not be lisab

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Ah well not to worry, there are enough that are dressing up, besides it doesnt really matter how many dress up, it will be a laugh and I dont care, I have my fancy dress outfit so party on!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Me and mono are. Looking forward to actually. Really need a good night out after moving house yesterday!