• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dick Sh1t

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Just watched the fascinating documentary on the discovery of the remains of Richard III. Amazed that the woman who drove the search pointed to the exact spot under the car park where she 'felt' he was buried. Skin crawlingly good TV.

Richard III the last Plantagnet King and not a Lizard.

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
Just watched the fascinating documentary on the discovery of the remains of Richard III. Amazed that the woman who drove the search pointed to the exact spot under the car park where she 'felt' he was buried. Skin crawlingly good TV.

Richard III the last Plantagnet King and not a Lizard.

Not a lizard, hey???

blackadder.jpg

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
watched it too

watched it too

All spells of a fake to me.

One trench, one body, one DNA sample from a 17th decendant (I bet my DNA was a match too!)

Bones were all bent up in the grave so may have accounted for spine thing.
They used teh historical evidence when it suited and discounted it when it didn't.
Why were they not still digging while they waited for the results.
On time team (the great standard for archaeology) they would have had more than 3 people in a car park!

G

grumpyoldb

At the end of the day, you still can't polish a richard the third.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Starkey really does know how to present a story. You probably retain more knowledge of history from school than todays kids do at school.

I know that my pair have no idea of British History prior to WWI that's the curriculum for you.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
the woman who drove the search pointed to the exact spot under the car park where she 'felt' he was buried.

I'm not a detective, but I think this, at the very least, warrants an interview with the rozzers! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Even MSN got into the act, and with a bit if intelligence, for once.

I begin to think that the white boar might be permitted to glitter a bit more now?

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Starkey really does know how to present a story. You probably retain more knowledge of history from school than todays kids do at school.

I know that my pair have no idea of British History prior to WWI that's the curriculum for you.

And if you want to be truly shocked, ask them about Britain and slavery !!!
Talk about selective teaching...its all our fault, we must repent, we`re the devil incarnate, etc, etc, etc.

When you stand back, you can see where Blair turned to Catholicism, but then he infected the kids via his education education education into sharing his professional guilt.

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Use to take a short cut through there, in the early hours, when I was at Uni in Leicester. And might have relieved the waterworks once or twice in the vicinity... Guess I'll be in the Tower by the weekend...

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Use to take a short cut through there, in the early hours, when I was at Uni in Leicester. And might have relieved the waterworks once or twice in the vicinity... Guess I'll be in the Tower by the weekend...

I think you'll be OK as long as you didn't lay a Richard the Turd on Richard the Turd. :pDT_Xtremez_42: