• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Corona virus

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Very slightly off topic. As well as putting a couple of rags in the "B button" return chute and checking every couple of hours for all the pennies stuck there, relieving doorsteps of corona bottles and handing them to the "Corona Man" for a penny a time was a brilliant way of supplementing your "working class" pocket money (er, that would be nothing then).

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Very slightly off topic. As well as putting a couple of rags in the "B button" return chute and checking every couple of hours for all the pennies stuck there, relieving doorsteps of corona bottles and handing them to the "Corona Man" for a penny a time was a brilliant way of supplementing your "working class" pocket money (er, that would be nothing then).

Sadly, I suspect the reference to the B Button return chute is lost on most goaters….. but i'm old.....;)

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
There are some fascinating videos appearing on Twitter showing literally armadas of trucks driving up and down roads spraying chemicals into the air, policemen dragging people from their apartments and also people being forced into their tenement blocks and the doors welded shut so they can't get out. I wonder at what point they'll just 'nuke' Wuhan?

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The absolute fuckwittedness of people/media.
This cruise liner stuck in a Japanese port, for quarantine reasons.
These Muppets seem to think that the quarantine is between cabins to keep them safe; NO, it's between the ship and the shore to keep us safe.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Anyone started hoarding yet? Prepping for the ‘End of Days’? My sister in Oz has started stockpiling food and medicine. Her husband is a little more sanguine. He’s stockpiled beer and a new train set.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
The Iranians have the right idea. Hang a Koran from the power lines thus preventing the spread of the virus. You think I’m kidding?

3D480DE5-7EF7-4B1E-86E6-96DFAC961F83.jpeg

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I actually know of people who have started to tuck away UHT milk and tins 'just in case'. Thing is once a few start doing this and they put it on social media that spooks a few other air-breathers to do it and before you know it a few shops start to report shortages. The press pick up on that and embellish the schizzle out of the story stating that all products are now under pressure which then leads to more people cracking and starting to hoard...and so on.

I have 2 x tins of beans and 3 x tins of tuna in brine...sorted for weeks on that lot.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts