• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Campaing Against Political Correctness

Whilst wondering around the t'internet this evening I came across this little site for the above CAPC.
Now, I know as much as anyone you can't beleive everything you read on the web, but it does seem that there's a growing community that's finally fed up with this pc b0ll0cks.

I found this little snippet amongst the site
DID YOU KNOW.....that a recent study calculated that 73 per cent of Britons are members of officially recognised “victim groups”, including the disabled, women, ethnic minorities and homosexuals? Are we really all victims? Are you happy to carry on being treated like a victim?

Apparently all women are included (I'm sure you girls with have something to say about that!).
I'm guessing the last 27% is heterosexual, white, male and not of pensionable age!

Last edited:

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
9 times out of ten you are only a victim if you want to be. Statics are lies and damned lies. What bugs me is the outraged majority who claim to be christians, but never manage to make it to church or even to its surrounds more than once a year, if that.

G

gemarriott

9 times out of ten you are only a victim if you want to be. Statics are lies and damned lies. What bugs me is the outraged majority who claim to be christians, but never manage to make it to church or even to its surrounds more than once a year, if that.

Hang on a minute, you don't have to go to church to be a Christian.

I don't profess to be a god botherer myself but I do try to live my life according to traditional Christian values as far as possible.

Even Jesus said "In my father's house there are many mansions" meaning there is a place for us all even if we'd rather go to the pub than to church. see Sunday school wqasn't totally wasted.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Of course being a plumber doesn't make it easy to be a churchgoer or maintain 100% christian values.

Thou Shall not steal ;- Who hasn't been minesweeping
Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife ;- that's impossible with some of my neighbours in the past
Thou shall not kill ;- Think about the trade
thou shall not worship false gods ;- BEER FFS

Yes being a Christian and being a plumber is full of contradictions.:pDT_Xtremez_06:

H

HansBwix

As a non black one legged single moher lesbian nun I'm starting to feel victimised.....

:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
As a non black one legged single moher lesbian nun I'm starting to feel victimised.....

:pDT_Xtremez_25:

I belong to a minority group known as "The Bicycle Faces", or "Speckies"......I am feeling oppressed.

Mind you, could be worse - I could be ginger.....

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I've spent most of my career being called 'baldy'. I usually counter that with 'so, you think Leukaemia's funny then?'. It's got me more than a few drinks by way of recompense!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Whilst wondering around the t'internet this evening I came across this little site for the above .
Now, I know as much as anyone you can't beleive everything you read on the web, but it does seem that there's a growing community that's finally fed up with this pc b0ll0cks.

I found this little snippet amongst the site

Apparently all women are included (I'm sure you girls with have something to say about that!).
I'm guessing the last 27% is heterosexual, white, male and not of pensionable age!

And the link is ?

timaloy

Corporal
I find holy books and holy stories strange, i dont slag people off for following any religeon but my mum (a catholic) swears the bible is a true story

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Can I just clarify one thing...
- Is this Camping or Campaigning against those PC Barstewards?
.check the title