• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've not noticed any probs to be honest. As long as it works here I'm not too bothered about the rest. I just feel the need to watch Hu's avatar...
But pop-ups grip my sh!t...

Last edited:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Top avatar man - fcukin classic - I don't even like it round my fish supper

:pDT_Xtremez_30:
Hu

Try a real man's supper..... Haggis supper !
I love the Jocks, how do you make Haggis better ? Wrap it in batter ! Works a treat for black pudding too. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Hu, can we have the Christmas tits back please, they were scrummy ?

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Where do i get them from?

Where do i get them from?

Hu Jardon Hey Guys

Where so you guys get your animated avatars from, Hu Jardons for instance. ive tried having a search on Google but im either getting crap ones or, because im on a spam run system, its blocking the page. Some thing to do with fun and moral will not be allowed.

Cheers :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Hu Jardon Hey Guys

Where so you guys get your animated avatars from, Hu Jardons for instance. ive tried having a search on Google but im either getting crap ones or, because im on a spam run system, its blocking the page. Some thing to do with fun and moral will not be allowed.

Send me a PM and I'll send you some links when I get onto my other machine

Hu

O

Oh sir

Hu Jardon Hey Guys

Try www.gwally.com

There are a few funny ones there.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
I have a new toy, can make an animated gif from any bit of video (avi, Mpeg)... but I may tell you to feck off if you ask for one..

:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
$39.99

What do you need doing? Maybe you can mail the clips to me...

Cheers for that, I'll have a think about it. I'll let you know by the weekend. I was thinking if it was a shareware program, I could play about and see what my artistic muse would throw out :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Truthfully how much I could bolox it before begging you to fix it ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
It will turn AVI to GIF, simple as that and vice-versa. If you want to be artistic with it then you need to use photoshop/imageready to get the effects and work with the individual frames of the animation.

For example my avatar is 16 frames, if I wanted to write SSH on his forehead I would need to add the SSH to each frame but it has to be done outside of the AVI-GIF software