• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Appalling attack on cadet.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
It won't be long before 'Britain First' latch on to the article and then it will go viral on Facebook & Twitter with all the idiots liking the posts and adding to the Neo Nazi scums following.

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
This sort of thing is also a real pain for Poppy and Wings street collections. If the parents complain (and they may well do) it will mean that cadets will probably not be allowed to do street collections unless 100% supervised by adult staff and more stringent risk assessments applied etc etc etc. That will inevitably reduce the number of adult staff who are prepared to hang themselves out to dry in case there is another incident and then collections will go down.

The attacker should be placed in a gibbet until there is nothing left for the crows to eat...

G

Gord

I'm not sure what's worse, the attack on the lad or no one apprehending the assailant.

I felt the same way after that trooper was butchered in London, surely someone had a bat or a tyre iron or something. Granted, one of the scroats produced a gun but that was not until the cops showed up so up until then, they were simply armed with knives and cleavers to all intents and purposes, both short range weapons.

I realise that most people were simply in shock and that could have delayed their reactions but it appears the only ones to even move to come to the lad's aid were a couple of women. I'm an old f*cker but I like to think I would have tried to intervene rather than simply stand there watching the horror unfold.