• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any intelligence people out there?

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Ha!! There is no escape!!

Ha!! There is no escape!!

:pDT_Xtremez_28: hello, Kryten is here and online.....so, as I've been out for nearly 3 years earning billions, whats the latest with TG14...if it is still called that....

W

Wildfire

Not this weekend, next :)

(See below for my one allowed waltism)

:pDT_Xtremez_28: hello, Kryten is here and online.....so, as I've been out for nearly 3 years earning billions, whats the latest with TG14...if it is still called that....

It's not..
Rustificational synegy to make the trade leaner and more agile has reduced the trade to TG 11. Or some shyte.

S

Spud

hey supergirl. i'm in the trade at the land of KLFM. it is amazing!:pDT_Xtremez_32:

Hey supergirl,

did you get the job at a sqn with a 7 in it?

Give us a clue fixed or rotary?

Currently not at a flying station but have a good view of the sea from my window.