• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any intelligence people out there?

S

supergirl

Hello I was just wondering whether any intelligence airman/officers use this forum?

If so, hello!

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Right listen in soupergrill i is well inteligunt, i passed mines Amm training and Mines Raf Regt trainingd. most peoples on here are thick as mints..

S

supergirl

Are you suggesting that the words 'Officer' and intelligence' don't belong in the same sentence?

S

supergirl

Yes, so as I said, I assume you don't think Officers are intelligent, hence you think I'm contradicting myself by using the term Intelligence Officer.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Sorry, I've just had a **** day at work, but I'm sure it's no worse than anyone else.

How dare you compare your day with ours ! :pDT_Xtremez_25:
Things were going absolutely swimmingly, until my deckchair broke. :pDT_Xtremez_42:
Then, [sob] they ran out of salt and those little umbrellas for the Margarita's :pDT_Xtremez_41:

The humanity of it ! ::(:

Life can be so tough at first line !! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I

Inch High PI

Well I am here! Cat of Shadows is no doubt changing soiled nappies and getting very little sleep, courtesy of his new bouncing baby twins.

I have had a rather uneventful day at my new unit, how are you Supergirl.

R

Rusty Dubnuts

Busiest I've seen this forum for ages - quite a few non-Ints though so who's watching who?

I

Inch High PI

Where are the rest of the usual Int mob, are we all deployed?