• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Any intelligence people out there?

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Where are the rest of the usual Int mob, are we all deployed?

Nope, just some what busy....it's almost Christmas you know, need to finsih everything off so that I've got a nice clean desk to start 2008 with!! :pDT_Xtremez_34:

R

Rusty Dubnuts

Nope, just somewhat busy....it's almost Christmas you know, need to finsih everything off so that I've got a nice clean desk to start 2008 with!! :pDT_Xtremez_34:

You sure as hell don't work in the same building as I do then - a clean desk (or work flow) would never happen.

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Surely not??? you've changed since leaving C-Flight???? :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Not at all Billy, just don't have people telling me that they can do the work before telling someone else differently..... It's so much nicer having nobody to manage and watch over constantly! lol

Rusty if you're in MB then I suggest you do what I do, wait until everyone else has started Christmas leave early and re-allocate all the tasks to them! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Not at all Billy, just don't have people telling me that they can do the work before telling someone else differently..... It's so much nicer having nobody to manage and watch over constantly! lol

Rusty if you're in MB then I suggest you do what I do, wait until everyone else has started Christmas leave early and re-allocate all the tasks to them! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Tell me about it..... Myself and 2 Majors in my gaff. I even miss your banter!!! haha :pDT_Xtremez_14:

P.S. knew i'd get a bite :pDT_Xtremez_09:

R

Rusty Dubnuts

Who? - Never made it to MB, I think that would scare me as there's lots of daylight, I've spent so long under artificial lighting I just can't handle the great outdoors anymore. If I want to simulate seasonal changes I can walk through the 70s, 80s and 90s generation lighting.

:pDT_Xtremez_35:

C

Cat of Shadows

COS is still here, but sleeepy.....

COS is still here, but sleeepy.....

.................:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Hi, I am alive, but barely awake.

As for Int Os being and oxymoron, I think you'll find that only refers to the phrase military intelligence and therefore only our somewhat greener and slimier Int Corps cousins.............(god bless them). As for RAF Int Os we are, on the whole, generally sterling and slightly unhinged individuals, but remember..............we are here to keep all of your shiney a***'s safe and so all of you obviously come first:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Inch High, you clearly have too much leave, so when are you and Mrs IH coming round to see the bairns? You know you're always welcome.

Happy Christmas to all,

CoS

Last edited:

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Ah the Big J then Rusty, in that case I will refer you to Blackadder.....put a pair of pants on your head, stick two pencils up your nose and say wibble lots. Failing that get a posting somewhere more exciting like Marham.....:pDT_Xtremez_31:

I

Inch High PI

Hey CoS,

Was going to pop round this weekend with a card, been up at my new place this week.

R

Rusty Dubnuts

Done that bit already Who, ended up with a nose bleed and brown streaked hair. Must remember, blunt end up and inside out. Always managed to avoid Marham.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

Darkside

Hi there

Hi there

Supergirl,

Looks like this thread has been hijacked so I'm bringing it back into line.

I'm an ex Int An (V). Can I help?

S

supergirl

Supergirl,

Cheers Darkside, I have spoken to 2 people using the PM function, but may well think of some more questions on my long journey to and from work! - Far too much thinking time!

I will PM you if I think of anything. Thanks again for asking.

Supergirl,

Aye seems that the thread has been a little waylayed.

Also an X CSA (V) thought better of it and went to the wiggly amp's.

And yes we all do appreciate all the hard work you Int types do.

Keep up the good work.

( throws the runes on the floor = change the 2 ) :pDT_Xtremez_28:

I

Inch High PI

Supergirl, I didn't actually realise you had some questions. I have ticks in pretty much all the Int job boxes, can I be of any help?

R

Rusty Dubnuts

Supergirl, as Inch High says, just post or PM the questions you have and people will reply as best they can or send you in the right direction if they can't. I've 20+ years in the trade so far so ask away, though I may be a little quiet for the next week or so.

W

Wildfire

I hesitate to ask, and so appear a bit of a cheeky so and so, but am in the process of applying to join a sqn with a 7 as an IntO.

I have my first interview next month, what appears to be an initial Suitability check, and was wondering to what level I should do my homework - OASC-type level, or general "wanting to give an impression of professionalism" level.

Could I impress upon your generosity some more?

Muchas gracias!