• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Tech Av Cpl -Sgt board 2016

mikesw7

LAC
Just a quick one if you don't mind. Where I am at the moment I have zero access to Dii, JPA etc. So would anyone be able to clarify when the board is/has been ratified? We are aware it's around now-ish.

Plus what are the latest prediction figures, and/or latest planned releases etc .

Thank you in advance :)

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Still nothing on the Manning website, though I'd have thought it would be on there by now, maybe problems ratifying it?

- your desk seems about as useful as mine....

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Results should be out as a colleague of mine has found some 3 stripes in his Cheerios.

mikesw7

LAC
Cheers guys. You don't realise how much you can't find out without access to Dii I almost miss my morning admin with a brew checking JPA for........well you just check it don't ya.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Cheers guys. You don't realise how much you can't find out without access to Dii I almost miss my morning admin with a brew checking JPA for........well you just check it don't ya.

Try working with NIPR or whatever the Yanks call it, a truly awful system......

mikesw7

LAC
Cheers Sulky, just what I needed to know thank you.
Now, I just need to come up with a plan to make people disappear from the list, then I might just be in with a chance :)

Good luck everyone, hope the promotion lottery was good for you.

Ps Does anyone know how many people have initially been released? A oppo here is relatively low on the board and has his fingers crossed, thanks again.

sulky

SAC
just found the print out i was given that told me, im just outside..

anyhow

quota 87
actual filed size 178
opt filed size 194...whatever that means

Lets hope a whole load of guys turn down Odiham... im in the early 90s if 10 turn it down or they go a bit further it will be Sgt Grymreaper :pDT_Xtremez_31::pDT_Xtremez_31:

mikesw7

LAC
Awesome, like yourself I'm just outside the numbers. Anyone got any idea of how many have been initially released from the board for now? Or when it was ratified this year?

mikesw7

LAC
Lol Ill be extra gutted if they dont make it into the 90s this time then, i was in the 140s last year (not thinking i had a chance with the 75 prediction) but looks like i just missed out

Been in that situation before and it's ****ty. I will have my fingers crossed for you though (honestly its not because if you get I will get it to ;) ).

I'm just hoping if I do get it manning can make a sensible decision with my posting (I'm currently on a Q course) and allow me to stay on my future platform.

Turbine

LAC
The joy of missing out by only a few places only to go straight back into the melting pot on the next board...