• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A I'm an armourer....

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Anybody know him? Maybe I should write a book about how I surf the goat in the dangerous environment of the station armoury. We ran out of teabags once.

Last edited:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Anybody know him? Maybe I should write a book about how I surf the goat in the dangerous environment of the station armoury. We ran out of teabags once.

Loking at some of his postings maybe he was one of GEMs SACs once upon a time.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
OK 12 then,

Sorry about cutting off the phone, the JAM is fcuking anti-social tonight..

Armourers favourite sound....BOOM, BOOM , BOOM!!!

Last edited:

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Must order that, could be a laugh. Suprised he managed to write it all, must have had "help" lol.

If you enlarge the book cover image the fact it shows 91st entry just goes to show he is one of them writing type apprentice armourers, no help, no crayons.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
I went in to a well known high street book shop and asked if they had it in the women behind the desk look at me like i was an idiot (ok, granted she may have a point) :pDT_Xtremez_42: then after persading her it was a real book, typed it in to here computer and said there was no such book!!! but the computer had found many books on the RAF. cheers love i think i could off worked that out my self. Waterstones YOU::p: SUCK

G

gemarriott

You get a plumbers self portrait. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

not quite there are some unfortunate plumbers not quite as handsome as the guy on the book but they make up for it in other ways:pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

Damo

Just ordered mine off PLAY should be in the post soon :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I went in to a well known high street book shop and asked if they had it in the women behind the desk look at me like i was an idiot (ok, granted she may have a point) :pDT_Xtremez_42: then after persading her it was a real book, typed it in to here computer and said there was no such book!!! but the computer had found many books on the RAF. cheers love i think i could off worked that out my self. Waterstones YOU::p: SUCK

Print this off and take it in...then walk out and say...Too expensive !!!!

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Eh - I'm an Armourer

Eh - I'm an Armourer

I can't find the original thread about this book, so please move it as necessary.

I've just finished it. It was interesting, amusing and entertaining, even if her was the one percent who managed to get a lot of nookie on his travells. He's got a few contencious remarks about Zobs (especially Senior ones) and doesn't take them well.
His remarks on Buckets of Sunshine are very interesting and informative, accomapied by some amusing tales.

Damned good read to this non -Armourer.

:pDT_Xtremez_15: