• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Christmas Present

Real aircraft......real techies....real tools.......shot my load after 9 minutes,will have to train myself to last the whole 20.:pDT_Xtremez_19:

br9mp81

Corporal
not a powerpoint in sight,what next ,dr fod,the man from lox,or one of those great first aid in"nam"films.

G

grumpyoldb

Nice find Jimps. Laarparts, 2/XV/16. GEM will be crying in his pint tonight. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Angry metal slicing and combat tin bashing, cengar saws, hole saws, big taches, No2 jackets zipped up, tin hats not plastic, old style NBC suits, blue grey denims, big sidies.
Top nostalgic find now how do I download it??

G

grumpyoldb

I don't know how to download it, but if you use Mozilla Firefox you can record it while you watch it.

Last edited:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Could you imagine anyone being allowed to just stand on a Canberra elevator happily hacking and bashing these days without a harness, hard hat, staging and a really extensive and vital week long H & S course?

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
My BDR Kit!
NOT My HAS!
My Mates!

What memories (sniff!)

How do I down load it?

The BDR Team:- All from ASF
OC ME(A)S (before he got kicked out of the British Embassy in Moscow)
Sgt ? from Les Logans team
Cpl Chris ? from my team - I was a J/T

And nice spinney things like Cengar, Barco - and Riggery things like 3/16" Jo-Bolts.

Brilliant!!

And an Merry Christmas to you too.

not a powerpoint in sight,what next ,dr fod,the man from lox,or one of those great first aid in"nam"films.

The film you refer to is "Army Medicine In Viertnam"and as i remember it wasnt for the faint hearted:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The film you refer to is "Army Medicine In Viertnam"and as i remember it wasnt for the faint hearted:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Off TopicThe yanks also did "how to stage a disaster" from the vietnam era, a plumbers bad dream. Off Topic

Lamptramp

An ex-DF - in dog rescue!
The BDR Team:- All from ASF
OC ME(A)S (before he got kicked out of the British Embassy in Moscow)
Sgt ? from Les Logans team
Cpl Chris ? from my team - I was a J/T

And nice spinney things like Cengar, Barco - and Riggery things like 3/16" Jo-Bolts.

Brilliant!!

And an Merry Christmas to you too.

I think thre little guy was D*** Crane

Off TopicThe yanks also did "how to stage a disaster" from the vietnam era, a plumbers bad dream. Off Topic

Yeah remember that one aswell..........was a real disaster wasnt it?.....500lb ders stacked next to 50 gallon drums of fuel etc etc and about 50 aircraft on the pan less than 50 yards away,the whole lot went up as i remember:pDT_Xtremez_09:

L

Little Tronk

Didn't think it was appropriate to link but 'Army medicine in Vietnam' is on "you tube". I saw it on my Phantom Q course.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Didn't think it was appropriate to link but 'Army medicine in Vietnam' is on "you tube". I saw it on my Phantom Q course.

I saw it on my Phantom Q course, right up to them taking off the black guys white sock, which wasn't a sock just his trench-foot skin.

Then I fainted

The end of course p1ss up the night before had nothing to do with it.

I saw it on my Phantom Q course, right up to them taking off the black guys white sock, which wasn't a sock just his trench-foot skin.

Then I fainted

The end of course p1ss up the night before had nothing to do with it.

Used to do the rounds at Conningsby at the phantom fairy school and the missile school,usually shown just after breakfast.

if you havent seen it have alook on you tube,but as said before defo not for the fainthearted:pDT_Xtremez_34: