• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You've let yourself go a bit!!!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Just goes to show that celebs are human too!!!

Brendan Fraser of The Mummy fame!!!!

brendan-fraser-weight-gain-brendan-fraser-fat.jpg

Brendan_Fraser_0_0_0x0_354x767.jpg

brendan_fraser_belly.jpg

:raf:

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Someones discovered 'beer'....

Shugster

Warrant Officer
Ok he might be sporting a physique like quite a few goaters, (not me though, honest :pDT_Xtremez_14:), but...

He still has fame and fortune, ergo women will still be queueing up to rattle his bones. So fat nacker he might be, but he'll still be getting more action than the rest of us put together.

Lucky for him that alot of birds are so shallow.
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

R

royalmarines1664

Well at least he's out walking... So thats a start haha!

Anyway there is nothing wrong with a paunch to rest your pint on...

Oberon305

Chairborne
Well at least he's out walking... So thats a start haha!

Anyway there is nothing wrong with a paunch to rest your pint on...

As long as it's not enough to rest you mates pint on too. And your bird's, and her mate's etc etc!!!!

My bird has always fancied BF for his floppish hair and 'cute' looks. Maybe this nw look will make it stop!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

The Masked Geek

thats not fat .......is it? well not very anyway surely?

Therein lies the problem.

My Mrs didn't think she was fat but having trimmed down from a 16 to a size 10 - done because I refuse to fcuk a pig - she had a look at old photos of herself and claimed "I used to look like a right trogg".

Any unnecessary fat is unsightly. There is no excuse for laziness or overconsumption.

E

Exile

no excuse for laziness true, but over consumption it's the only way to get through the week the dream of over indulging alchol at the weekend.

C

corgi

looks like BF has turned into a bit of a pie muncher! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

C

corgi

Im not sure about that one, he was always buff before....He's found pies and beer!

And I dont think he is getting any with women as he'd be burning calories that way....doesn't look like he is!

K

Kilo Tango

You think that is bad, ladies I give you Val Kilmer...

THEN

val-kilmer.jpg

valkilmer0.jpg

NOW

smg_fl5_val-kilmer_nasty_art-basel_120309_01.jpg

valkilmer2X17_468x376.jpg

He has pretty much turned in to John McCrirrick. Imagine if you married him in the 80's and ended up with that!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Well of course he does hes not made of wood you know!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15: