• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why talk to a human when you can chat to a maggot?

A

Arty Monitors

Here's something I just found to keep you ultra interesting 'Maggot watchers' happy during those long evenings in the mess, when no one else will talk to you. Lets face it, you're all as interesting as an accounts clerk, with a social circle akin to that of a scuffer. :pDT_Xtremez_05:

http://www.favplay.com/online-games/air-traffic-controller

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Here's something I just found to keep you ultra interesting 'Maggot watchers' happy during those long evenings in the mess, when no one else will talk to you. Lets face it, you're all as interesting as an accounts clerk, with a social circle akin to that of a scuffer. :pDT_Xtremez_05:

http://www.favplay.com/online-games/air-traffic-controller

There was one of these ATC 'games' for the PC a few years ago. I reckoned it was effin' brilliant.

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Couldn't find an online game to simulate Ops, but if you're desperate you could sit by your phone with your feet on the table and occasionally spout irrelevant bollox at your wife and kids for no apparent reason.

That should about cover it. :pDT_Xtremez_27:

I

insideinfoman

Couldn't find an online game to simulate Ops, but if you're desperate you could sit by your phone with your feet on the table and occasionally spout irrelevant bollox at your wife and kids for no apparent reason.

Oohhhh r0jaws and I thought you were going to remember your roots......from what i hear its no different in the Ivory Towers these days, except for phone replace with bluetooth headset (the closest to a headset)

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

A

Arty Monitors

Well from what I hear, you were kicked out of Ops as an SAC for being too bland and having the personality of a blank piece of paper, so you fit into your new surroundings like a tongue slipping nicely up the boss's arse....

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
You must have heard wrong then, I was never in station Ops as an SAC, far too talented for that.

I do remember my roots, my feet are up at the moment and I've just finished my 14th cup of tea and read the paper cover to cover whilst achieving fcuk all for the day.
I'll go and fold a map in a mo, empty the bins, and fcuk off to bed just to complete the authentic Ops feeling.

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
So what you're saying rojaws, is that you're spouting un-informed bollocks.......again.

typical.

::p:

Chaka

Sergeant
I do miss the free shoes since I left..............but not all the TG9 infighting!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hmmmm

SAC
Free shoes, you were lucky. Some of us had to either buy them or provide sexual favours, Chaka. ;)

Chaka

Sergeant
Free shoes, you were lucky. Some of us had to either buy them or provide sexual favours, Chaka. ;)

you've got tokidding

So what you are saying is you shagged the old bloke in Clothing Stores just to get a free pair of shoes??

Now That's Funny

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
..........but not all the TG9 infighting!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Surely that's one of the reasons half of TG9 gets out of bed in the morning. That, and to fill route bags. ::p:

The free shoes are why I do it. Unfortunately I don't get to sh@g anyone to get them, but I'm open to offers.