• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do Men Do Nuthin At Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I just think its easier to do it myself as i know where everything goes better than monobrow does!

Well, you're not married to me then.

Mrs TLS lets me do most stuff (I have no problem with that) and then spends the next couple of hours moving everything around because it doesn't go there anymore (even if it bloody did yesterday).

hmmmm ungrateful so and so

hmmmm ungrateful so and so

AFW1,

Your showing a considerable lack of respect for your hubby, who works really hard all day, taking so much s..t from others, in order to buy you a nice shiney brand spanking new all singing, all dancing laptop for you to use as you do your domestic engineer bit around that plush house you reside in.
Either that or your hubby has messed up big time and the chain you wear is too long, allowing you out of the kitchen and to the desktop pc.

Has he also provided a tv in the kitchen so you can watch all the c*@p daytime tv shows???

How many blokes does it take to open a can of beer??

None, it should already be open when the wife brings it :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Cinders signing off :pDT_Xtremez_15:

M

monobrow

I just think its easier to do it myself as i know where everything goes better than monobrow does!

Also being able to burn beans on toast means I'll never have to cook a meal again :pDT_Xtremez_28:

And I leave everything for Mrs_M to do, because it will only land me in $hit for doing it all wrong! Best to not bother, then you got an excuse to have a whinge when the b1tch is lacking in the tyding role!

I have not smiled so much at a thread for a long time. If you have a problem with being married to the military...then simple...don't be married to the military.

Service personnel have a bad enough time at work without getting it at home...and I know an awful lot of Army Wifes who were forever moaning at either Me or Mr FL1 about their lot in life...

My reply....he has a good job, you have reasonable housing.....what is the problem?

You could not get half the benefits in civvie street....that you are given in the military family and that includes the comradship of the wives.

The only thing I insist is that Mr FL1 introduces himself as the Husband of...gets em everytime....especially when it is us hosting the mess due to his rank., but even then..... the Forces are respectful to the wives....hence Ladies Night.

Stop moaning and start enjoying or you are in for one hell of a lonely life.

C

Comms_Lad

Well, you're not married to me then.

Mrs TLS lets me do most stuff (I have no problem with that) and then spends the next couple of hours moving everything around because it doesn't go there anymore (even if it bloody did yesterday).

Mrs TLS sounds a lot like Mrs C_L, cant win can yah lol

C

Comms_Lad

Too right! Last time I came back from OOA I could've done with a 3 hour Powerpoint on the new improved cupboard layout! I would have save a lot of grief:pDT_Xtremez_08:

PMSL, I got pinged the other day because although everything is on the shelves of my wardrobe, she couldnt sleep coz it looked messy. I told her if she wanted it to her standard of Tidy she would have to sort it, because no matter how I did it it would be wrong. Jump forward to this morning couldnt find belt, wallet, watch, rank tabs and my lighter Too Frackin tidy lol

When Mr FL1 complains to me anything to do with housework.....bearing in mind I am working and studying to be a lawyer....I get my own back.

I move everything around and then look all innocent "honestly darling..nothing has been touched..it is where you left it last time".

He thinks he is going crazy....and I just smile and feel that in my own little womanly way I am getting my own back.

He is being fully trained and tells me "put your feet up darling and I will cook Sunday Dinner"...you have done enough."

He wakes me up with a cup of tea every morning....and my bath run...

You have to love these Army guys.

O

Offeh Kitt

Only yourself to blame

Only yourself to blame

I am afraid AFwife1... it seems you only have yourself to blame for letting the whole thing get to the stage where you are doing all the work in your house. I know how busy it is, I do a full day at work... in the RAF on a busy flight line, get home do all the running repairs in my house, then look at cooking and cleaning for myself, as I live out alone.. You got yourself into the mess, surely you are capable of sitting your darling husband down and talking to him civily to try and sort the problems out???
On that note.... mental note made to self... when girlfriend moves in next month, try to do nothing around the house as she will do it all and not complain to me, but rant on a website forum instead......;-)

C

Chuffybum

Well I got to admit that I do help around the house a fair bit. Sometimes I do the ironing which I hate (don't do sheets tho, nope just do do sheets...never....ever!). Often do the washing (that quite simple, I even know the washing machine settings AND I don't mix colours & whites - well most of the time anyway). rarely do the dusting/cleaning/hoovering tho - it's far too boring, besides which 3 years at Halton put me right off bull-s**t! I do most of the cooking both during the week and especially at weekends as it allows my chef-like expertise to come to the fore, especially with a few glasses of the ol' red vino to help. As the other half is studying for an Hons Degree I feel it only fair to help out when I can. No doubt there are some of the fairer sex on here that think I should do more but tough s**t I ain't.

M

MoggyCattermole

Why do men give all their time and energy to work and have nuthin left for duties in the home?
Do they have no respect for us Women, or would they do better on their own? Do they want us to leave?

Why dont you get a job then and just split the house work ??, or can you not just tear yourself away from that soap where Sheila is about to go off with blah blah blah .. Why not get yourself off down to Maccy D's and contribute something to the household he pays for that you expect him to clean as well. Look at it this way you can get a discount on the Big Mac's you have been passing off to him as a meal fit for a working man.

No men dont have respect for you, in fact if you didnt have breasts would we even notice you ?? ..doubt it.

Yes men are better off on their own, I have a nice flat which is clean tidy and well furnished, and pride of place is the full size beer fridge .. in the living room .. Class. Function is what its all about woman not pot pourri and candles and those stupid cushions that we are never allowed to sit on .. What is that about FFS ??

Maybe he wants you to leave and maybe not but the REAL test for a female is that if you do leave to just take the things that either belonged to you first or that you paid for .. Bet you cant.

This has been a Moggy vents his spleen production brought to you by Moggy, his annoying ex wife and two hours of her neurotic whining and moaning.

Thats Better.

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
Women in the words of Cartman from Southpark:
"Get back in the kitchen and make me some pie",
and "you will respect my Authority"!!!!, now why dont you pull on your "Ron Hill" jogging bottoms, put on your "White stilletos" and get down the Naafi shop and get me some beer and Tabs!!::/:

OMG!

I think I love you.... will you marry me instead? ahhhhhhh gutted :pDT_Xtremez_06:

mr.monobrow knows it doesnt he? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Im not one to get into arguements on here, but who the hell are you???

This is NOT a debate, this is you trolling and everyone elses replies are taking the p!ss out of you!

You have come on here, not introduced yourself and every post of yours i have read has been moaning about something. Yeah moving is crap but as mad collie said, if you live for your hubby whats the problem? Now go away, your taking up space! ::/:

T

The Masked Geek

Why do men give all their time and energy to work and have nuthin left for duties in the home?
Do they have no respect for us Women, or would they do better on their own? Do they want us to leave?

Why do the wives I see every morning in the local coffee shop filling their faces with sausage and bacon butties complain when their hubby doesn't have any "energy" when he gets home?

Don't they have any respect for their men? Do they want them to leave?

Surely going to the gym and cleaning the house would be a better use of their time.

D

Defender of the universe

Got to admit being a modern age guy not like all the golden oldies I assist my wife with her chores around the house after all if you want a job doing properly do it yourself. Thats my moto apart from the fact that if I dont then I know she wont be putting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.