• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do Men Do Nuthin At Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AirForceWife1

Why do men give all their time and energy to work and have nuthin left for duties in the home?
Do they have no respect for us Women, or would they do better on their own? Do they want us to leave?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Why are you wasting time on the internet?

Get in the kitchen and get his tea ready, FFS.

But before you do, visit the forum here and tell us who you are.

Last edited:
M

monobrow

Because thats why we employ cleaners.... ahem marry the wife....

If you don't like it, leave. Simple. Sympathy is somewhere between $hit and Syphilis, and unfortunately, a rant like that will get replies like this

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
And the kitchen could do with cleaning too you lazy git. What do you do all day apart from, watching sh1tty Australian soap operas.

Now get scrubbing before he shows you the hairy side.

M

monobrow

Reading a couple of your posts, it seems that....

a) you don't like the RAF,
b) you don't like what hubby doesn't do at home
c) you appear to think the RAF gives a $hit about what wives think....

theres a marrage PVR form, it's called a divorce and avaliable at all good solicitors:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
Reading a couple of your posts, it seems that....

a) you don't like the RAF,
b) you don't like what hubby doesn't do at home
c) you appear to think the RAF gives a $hit about what wives think....

theres a marrage PVR form, it's called a divorce and avaliable at all good solicitors:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Surely you mean wives of.....................

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I call troll.

Her homepage links to a forum with 2 members and 2 posts from someone trying to go anywhere except Marham. The interesting bit is that the title of the forum is "Rumour Control".

She also posts hysterical b0ll0x in some sort of special needs friendly font which really gets on my t1ts.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I blame myself. Several years ago when I got married, I allowed my wife to go out to work. Unfortunately this also meant that she had contact with the outside world and consequently started getting ideas of her own. This eventually led to her saying "NO" on more than one occasion, and now by this time it was too late to put the situation right.

What I should have done is make her stay at home and watch Tricia repeats all day which would turn her brain to porridge and make her a domestic zombie. Sorry, got to go, if her tea's not on the table in 5 minutes, she'll give me a hiding and I'll have to say I walked into a door.

A

AirForceWife1

You Gave Me Exactly What I Wanted!

You Gave Me Exactly What I Wanted!

Thanks Guys for giving me exactly what I wanted, I real debate(not the kind your all used to) but a debate in any case! So, you want to know what we do all day? Well, ever wondered what your mate on the other shift is up to? Question answered,lmao! Not me of course, I live for my hubby, but there are one's out there who just aren't satisfied.
Savour that thought.
By the way, I am at home on a day off from work looking after our poorly child with Chicken Pox.
I only work when he's in Nursery enjoying himself and learning.

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I blame myself. Several years ago when I got married, I allowed my wife to go out to work. Unfortunately this also meant that she had contact with the outside world and consequently started getting ideas of her own. This eventually led to her saying "NO" on more than one occasion, and now by this time it was too late to put the situation right.

What I should have done is make her stay at home and watch Tricia repeats all day which would turn her brain to porridge and make her a domestic zombie. Sorry, got to go, if her tea's not on the table in 5 minutes, she'll give me a hiding and I'll have to say I walked into a door.

Are you saying that she belongs to you then? If so then please get her to stop resurrecting dead threads in her 'crayon font'.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Cheers guys.....

I was laughing so much at the replies my missus came and asked what was wrong (I don't laugh that often !!)...she read the thread and gave me a whack around the head for agreeing with all the comments.

It's ok now though, she's back in the kitchen cooking tea...

Crack on...........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

K

katinthehat

hmm... do I detect a little twitter and bisted air to this??
Not all RAF wives have the same attitude.

Just seems a little odd to start posting on here with a statement about RAF husbands doing nowt.
Call me a cynic if you like........................(yeah someone had too!!)

A

AirForceWife1

50 thousand feet and rising, haha

50 thousand feet and rising, haha

Are you saying that she belongs to you then? If so then please get her to stop resurrecting dead threads in her 'crayon font'.

Hahaha! Enjoying yourself up there Trench?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Cheers guys.....

I was laughing so much at the replies my missus came and asked what was wrong (I don't laugh that often !!)...she read the thread and gave me a whack around the head for agreeing with all the comments.

Tashy, she was ranting that much, we thought it was your wife! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

A

AirForceWife1

I like Debate

I like Debate

hmm... do I detect a little twitter and bisted air to this??
Not all RAF wives have the same attitude.

Just seems a little odd to start posting on here with a statement about RAF husbands doing nowt.
Call me a cynic if you like........................(yeah someone had too!!)

This is far better than just reading through all the rants, a real response is what I was looking for and that's exactly what I got. To start off with a comment like I did, was sure to get some of you going.
To answer your question, I am happily married and very happy with the rest of my life.
This site was recommended by a Chief friend of ours and I will have to thank him!Passes the time while the dinner's cooking, hehe!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Cheers guys.....

Tashyman

For a minute there I thought she was your fcuking missus

But then I figured even you couldn't be that fcuking unlucky

Crack on

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
FFS what is she going to be like when he gets an OOA?

I think she is a good case for digging a well in the basement, a la 'Silence of the lambs ' style, and leave her in there till she's learnt.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. "

Status
Not open for further replies.