• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Do Men Do Nuthin At Home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Tashy, she was ranting that much, we thought it was your wife! :pDT_Xtremez_15:

MC it couldn't be my wife...her leash doesn't reach to the keyboard.....also only allowed at "full stretch" from the kitchen for 5 seconds at a time....things get done faster that way :raf:

Crack on..............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

A

AirForceWife1

I like it

I like it

Tashyman

For a minute there I thought she was your fcuking missus

But then I figured even you couldn't be that fcuking unlucky

Crack on

:pDT_Xtremez_15:

That was average, I have to give you that!

A

AirForceWife1

Why You Not At Work?

Why You Not At Work?

Anyway, was just wondering why you guys are not at work earning the money to buy the cleaning materials and food?

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Im not one to get into arguements on here, but who the hell are you???

This is NOT a debate, this is you trolling and everyone elses replies are taking the p!ss out of you!

You have come on here, not introduced yourself and every post of yours i have read has been moaning about something. Yeah moving is crap but as mad collie said, if you live for your hubby whats the problem? Now go away, your taking up space! ::/:

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
I want a Swiss Army Wife, one that does everything.

Why hasn't a woman ever been on the moon? It hasn't needed cleaning yet!!!

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
Im not one to get into arguements on here, but who the hell are you???

This is NOT a debate, this is you trolling and everyone elses replies are taking the p!ss out of you!

You have come on here, not introduced yourself and every post of yours i have read has been moaning about something. Yeah moving is crap but as mad collie said, if you live for your hubby whats the problem? Now go away, your taking up space! ::/:

At the risk of sounding like some sort of paranoid wacko, I think this is NOP (shudders).

Definitely a troll anyway.

M

mumof4

Why do men give all their time and energy to work and have nuthin left for duties in the home?
Do they have no respect for us Women, or would they do better on their own? Do they want us to leave?

Me thinks yours wants you to leave!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Jesus..never heard soo much crap coming from a wifey before....get a grip or fcuk off!!....Duties in the home..never heard so much tripe.:pDT_Xtremez_34:

As Mrs M said....stop trolling the boards.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I must admit, if I had to come home to listen to her, I'd want to get posted to Marham.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
what? even gets things out of horses hooves?:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Why not? Anything to stop her shopping

Whilst I'm on the subject, women have nothing to moan about when we go to the pub

Man in pub -
a)she knows the price of a pint, hence how much we'll spend in an evening
b)she knows where the pub is, hence where I am
c)she knows what time it shuts, hence what time I'll be home

Woman shopping -
a)F*ck knows how much her next dress is going to cost (although she's got 3 wardrobes of them already
b)F*ck knows which shops she's going to, or even which shopping centre
c)because of b) f*ck knows what time she'll be home, especially if she's forgotten our car is a petrol variant

wolfy

Warrant Officer
This is a well balanced woman, shes got a chip on one side against the RAF and one other against her husband. Maybe he does save his energy at work, He's just using elsewhere!

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Why do men give all their time and energy to work and have nuthin left for duties in the home?

Here is a really strange, way out there kind of idea for you to try grasping...............He gives all his time and energy to work because THATS WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO!!!!! ::p:

Im sure if blokes got more beer money for doing household ''duties'' as you say, they would gladly do them! But they dont get paid for it and they would only do it wrong anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.