• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you keep alive?

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
At a family gathering this evening, we were having several discussions which included:

a) If you could bring someone back from the dead - who would it be and why.
b) If you could wish someone off this planet, who and why and so it went on.

However, the best discussion we fell across was:

Which person who is still alive would you give immortality to and why?

I started off with Patrick Moore and Professor Brian Cox for their contributions to astrology.

Who would you choose and why?

Simply having big boobs is not an acceptable entry.....

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Hugh Hefner, just to see if he could keep going with all his lassies that obviously love him for his looks and personality! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts

Up yours Ping it is in my book, so my immortality choice is Lucy Pinder........ purely because she has big tits :pDT_Xtremez_05:

Erase Jordan because she is a c**t! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

Ping, I really do not see much future for you.......................

.............Simply having big boobs is two acceptable entries...............! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hugh Hefner, just to see if he could keep going with all his lassies that obviously love him for his looks and personality! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Well he must be a one woman man now....I'm sure I saw it yesterday that he got married to a girl 60 years younger than him :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Crack on................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

G

gemarriott

Dolly Parton for her services to music obviously:pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

gemarriott

At a family gathering this evening, we were having several discussions which included:

a) If you could bring someone back from the dead - who would it be and why.
b) If you could wish someone off this planet, who and why and so it went on.

However, the best discussion we fell across was:

Which person who is still alive would you give immortality to and why?

I started off with Patrick Moore and Professor Brian Cox for their contributions to astrology.

Who would you choose and why?

In an attempt to get back on topic,

I'd like my Grandad to come back and see all the technology we have today, I watched the moonlanding with him and remember him saying "I saw the first biplanes nearly 70 years ago and in that short time they have turned into this!" he would have revelled in todays computers and media gadgets.

I'd like B-liar removed from the face of the earth.

And I would bestow the gift of immortality on someone who thinks of others before thinking of themselves first as they probably deserve it more than anyone well known.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Thatcher for immortality in her glory years, no more being Americas puppet. Take your pick of Bin Laden or Kim Jong Il to get rid of, no doubt their replacements will be just as bad.

Bring back Kurt Cobain. He had so much more to offer to music

Mr Grok

LAC
PingDit,

I would suggest that you would be better off giving immortality to Russell Grant or Mystic Meg if you wish to reward contributions to astrology!

Now, if you wished to reward contributions to astronomy.........

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Thatcher for immortality in her glory years, no more being Americas puppet.
I would quite happily erase her from memory. Her destruction of UK industry by using it to destroy the unions (required) and her love of market forces left us with an economy that will struggle massively to pull out of any recession, especially now.. Unlike the Germans, we have next to no manufacturing industry to pull us out of this one.

As for an American puppet, she was right up Reagans rear cheeks..:raf:

PingDit,

I would suggest that you would be better off giving immortality to Russell Grant or Mystic Meg if you wish to reward contributions to astrology!

Now, if you wished to reward contributions to astronomy.........

Ah...sh!t.........wait till your JENGO/JO sees this!!.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I would bring back Ian Curtis (Joy Division) as he had so much more to offer.

I would get rid of Thatcher, she did more long term damage than short term good.

I would give imortality to NHS nurses. caring unsung hero's

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I think Maggie and Reagan were a good double act. It's the labour lot that followed her I would quite happily erase. John Major didn't do an awful lot between them either

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Remove - Vladimir Putin without his macho posturing the world would be a quieter and safer place
Reinstate - Tony Hancock then perhaps people might know a bit more than the blood donor sketch
Immortatility - The best post war PM the iron lady herself Baroness Margret Thatcher.

C

CC

Margaret Thatcher for Immortality. At least she'd sort out the Fcukin EU.

Gordon Brown for immediate removal!

Last edited: