• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where Are you On The Political Compass?

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm almost the same as the SNP. I'm horrified!

To be fair the survey was missing 'don't care' or 'depends on the situation' options.

I agree, mine came out to be within a gnats c0ck of the centre cross-hairs but like others on here, some of my views are way beyond the top right hand edge of the blue box. It must have been because I answered one or two of the business related things by indicating a tad of compassion to people and the environment over the shareholders. Or it might have been that I answered Strongly Disagree to the one about the horror scope having an influence on things.

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
I suspect there is an issue with the scoring mechanism

If you deliberately give answers that only a far right wing psychotic nut job would every consider normal - you can come out like the chart below - but still to the left of where the cons are plotted ....

And Kryten being plotted as a centrist, and to the left of Labour has got to be suspect!! Unless it was all a bluff, and you are really another Michael Savage type! - (or a Stephen Colbert type for those who have never heard of Savage - basically left wingers who play the part of right wingers on their shows)

Capture.JPG

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
I agree, mine came out to be within a gnats c0ck of the centre cross-hairs but like others on here, some of my views are way beyond the top right hand edge of the blue box. It must have been because I answered one or two of the business related things by indicating a tad of compassion to people and the environment over the shareholders. Or it might have been that I answered Strongly Disagree to the one about the horror scope having an influence on things.

As a general gauge it makes for an interesting 10 minutes of my time. But I think it would be far more accurate with a lot more questions, specifically questions about current political items!

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I suspect there is an issue with the scoring mechanism

If you deliberately give answers that only a far right wing psychotic nut job would every consider normal - you can come out like the chart below - but still to the left of where the cons are plotted ....

And Kryten being plotted as a centrist, and to the left of Labour has got to be suspect!! Unless it was all a bluff, and you are really another Michael Savage type! - (or a Stephen Colbert type for those who have never heard of Savage - basically left wingers who play the part of right wingers on their shows)

View attachment 13821

Me - left wing? Most certainly not!! I was a surprised as most when I got my results.....I could give some examples of my right-wingness but I don't want to upset Justintime129.....:pDT_Xtremez_27: