• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where Are you On The Political Compass?

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Ever wondered where exactly you stand on the political compass? I know there are people on here who would consider themselves VERY right wing (Kryters, for example) and on the very left wing (Justintime?) but where can they realistically align themselves. I found myself as right-wing and libertarian, which I'm not overly surprised about as I have always considered myself just right of centre, along with my party of choice, the Conservatives. But where do you all lie? Take the test and be honest - you may actually surprise yourselves!

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
4.5 to the left on economic issues.

almost on the X for social/liberal issues (-0.05)

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
2.5 to the left, 0.72 up. Authoritarian Left, barely. Though I have the feeling the answer would be different if the questions were more specific.

PraiseBacon

Sergeant
One to the right, and 1.3 down.

Quite near the centre, but in the purple zone (where there are no political parties - perhaps why I am generally disenchanted with politics!)

pomuk2015.png

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Looks like I am Fidel's pocket ...

politico_zpsjrvlouae.png

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Using Barch's picture as a reference my blob falls right of general De Gaulle and just above Cameron's head

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Well, I did the test...and I have to say I am surprised by the results....I was hoping to be a bit more to the right....

Political.jpg

Martin Blank

Sergeant
It seems I'm in the same league as the welsh lot Plaid Cymru or whatever...... not Welsh and definitely not a lefty voter.....
Go figure!

G

Gord

Oh FFS I'm lumped in with Ghandi. I thought I had a few tendencies to be a little to the right of Attila the Hun on some topics.

I think I`ll go to bed and hide my shame.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I'm almost the same as the SNP. I'm horrified!

To be fair the survey was missing 'don't care' or 'depends on the situation' options.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Left wing, libertarian - surprisingly

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk