• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What cars are classified as a hairdressers car?

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
After buying a really cheap sports coupe it has been classified as the station barbers car. ie a camp hairdressers car.

So which cars fall into this category?

FootTapper

Sergeant
One of the things I bought with my win on the redundancy lottery was a Mk1 MX5, which ticks all the boxes for being a hairdressers car (apart from being popular with hairdressers, but apparently that's not a criteria)

When people ask if I'm a hairdresser I say no, but my boyfriend is and I'm just borrowing his car :)

(Mind you, I turbocharged it a while back, so it has 240bhp and runs a 13.2 second 1/4 mile. So I'm never late for those emergency cut and blow dry appointments)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
One of the things I bought with my win on the redundancy lottery was a Mk1 MX5, which ticks all the boxes for being a hairdressers car (apart from being popular with hairdressers, but apparently that's not a criteria)

When people ask if I'm a hairdresser I say no, but my boyfriend is and I'm just borrowing his car :)

(Mind you, I turbocharged it a while back, so it has 240bhp and runs a 13.2 second 1/4 mile. So I'm never late for those emergency cut and blow dry appointments)

I assume it has AC to keep your vagina nice and cool?:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Audi TT for one...just enough luggage space for a small toolbox full,of curlers and straightening tongs.

Entropy

Sergeant
MK1 MX5 is a classic, all others versions are hairdressers cars and the fact that I drive a MK1 has absolutely no bearing on my view.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
Ford Puma.
Suzuki Jimny.
Vauxhall Tigra.
MGF / MGTF
And as others have already mentioned the Mazda MX5 - all marks.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Only got to drive the 1.8 whilst my c l k was being serviced and couldn't wait to give it back. Even the service department were embarrassed to give it to me.

Mrs SCJ has a CLK...Very nice, not the AMG but don't you just like the way the coupe looks when you roll down all the windows and no "B" pillar?
Mr SCJ

Attachments

• mercedes_clk_class.jpg
    mercedes_clk_class.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
SORRY CJ:624691 said:
Only got to drive the 1.8 whilst my c l k was being serviced and couldn't wait to give it back. Even the service department were embarrassed to give it to me.

Mrs SCJ has a CLK...Very nice, not the AMG but don't you just like the way the coupe looks when you roll down all the windows and no "B" pillar?
Mr SCJ

Loved my clk but impractical in Lincolnshire. Had to be pushed up a slight incline after an inch of snow after a house viewing. We didn't go back!

Smooth motor and diesel very economical I'd says putting on the anorak but hated snow.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
early Toyota Rav 4's
Any rag top small hatch like a Ford Ka convertible
any little 4x4
French cars
Nissan micra

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
How many people would have an MX5 though? Never driven one, but heard so many people raving about them..

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
I had the Mazda Eunos (Japanese import version of the MX5) for 6 years. It is still the only car I've ever taken out on the road just for the sheer pleasure of driving it.