• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Boots With MTP?

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
That DIN is not available on or has been removed from Airspace, and I can not find it in the MOD site
I wonder then if it's still current ? and AP 1358 is up to Al 16 so they have had lots of time to amend it, and no mention of Blue rank slide's. How strange that you can not referance dress req's for MTP ?

That DIN is still extant. The previous poster meant 01-159. The knowledge of DINs on this sight is appaling.

Climebear

Flight Sergeant
That DIN is still extant. The previous poster meant 01-159. The knowledge of DINs on this sight is appaling.

My dear chap. My sincerest apologies; I was trying to recall from memory. I shall award myself an hour's foot drill for rehabilitation.

Can you quote the Op HERRICK reference though?

Last edited:
G

Gord

Because I'm sad, it's lunchtime and I haven't got anything better to do right now...

I can't help but think we should do what the Aussies do:

http://www.army.gov.au/Our-work/Equ..._Dress/4A_General_Duty_Dress_Dress_of_the_Day

Specifically:

"d. The shirt is normally worn outside the trousers. If the shirt is required to be tucked in, a pistol belt is to be worn (with the exception of recruits at training establishments who may, as required by the unit commander, wear black belts). Black belts may be ordered for training. "

Makes wearing it out the norm (practical and sensible), but allows the option for tucking in if deemed appropriate.

On topic again:

Am I the only person who thinks black boots with MTP look miles better than desert boots? The dessie wellies are just too light and brothel creeperish.

New shade of green boots aren't an improvement. Why can't we just have boots made from brown leather that you can polish with brown kiwi polish, like the South Africans?

Do some people actually polish South Africans with brown kiwi polish?

Yeah yeah, I know "F*ck Off Kant!"