• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wait/Weight Listed?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Is there anybody out there that can explain what the term Wait/Weight Listed means.

I'm off back to blighty soon and have been told that I am "Wait/Weight listed". My ass is twitching as I feel its a bad thing.

Any help will be appreciated.

P

pie sandwich

I would have thought that it is because you are over the allowed weight allowance and the extra will be sent on, hence the wait. It's only a guess.

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
At as guess I suspect that you're on a waiting list for your flight home to see if they can take your weight on the flight - Not a mover just a Shiney having a few Bitburgers! HOpe you get your flight Wobbly.

Gillo

Banned
I that might be Mover speak for one fat *******; we will have to sort out the aircraft trim before we can load this one.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Humble Scribe

Sergeant
I that might be Mover speak for one fat *******; we will have to sort out the aircraft trim before we can load this one.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Speaking of which Gillo I hope you've left plenty of room for your Easter lunch and a few Bitburgers (and don't forget your Gooner's head!!)Off Topic

S

shoutingwind

Good luck getting on the gozzomie bird wobbley- love to help with the translation but i haven't a clue...

'weightlisted'

'weightlisted'

Being worldly wizened by his numerous desert (sandy type not scoffing) experiences maybe Sausage 2 could answer your query!

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Listen in Wobbly,

Best you make sure that you are on that gozzome bird on time, we have to get out for a beer before I go on my trip to the sandy place!

Shinyscot

Corporal
Wobbly,

It means that you have been put on a waiting list for the flight, as it is currently full, however as there tend to be a lot of no shows a few waitlisted personnel will get on.