• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Update for remuster

U

urhavingalaugh

Well still waiting a decision on Remuster :pDT_Xtremez_21: there is now a bun fight down at high wycombe between trad desk and reselection desk.

Due to the fact our trade desk when boarding have obviously missed the fact that i am in my last 18 months so will lose me out of the trade anyway, so reselection desk pushed up the chain and gone back to our desk now so fingers crossed next week could be a big one.:pDT_Xtremez_41:

U

urhavingalaugh

well seems like it's a big no go for remuster to the regiment, so next option is transfer or to leave and rejoin :pDT_Xtremez_35:. But fingers crossed next couple of days should have a definitive answer only been on going since December :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:
U

urhavingalaugh

Well decision got, as long as i pass PGAC i'll be in Rock training by January :pDT_Xtremez_30:

oh my god lol :pDT_Xtremez_09:

U

urhavingalaugh

cheers :pDT_Xtremez_28: . still waiting for date but hey ho the wheels of admin are very slow

U

urhavingalaugh

well access denied actually those admin people do lie so, warrant officer Career manger is still not budging on letting me leave TG9 :pDT_Xtremez_25: . Career Manger huh! Thoug re-muster was a retention initiative so leave at my 9 year point and think closely of what to do after wether to go do something completly different, join the Regt or try get to lympstone.:pDT_Xtremez_26:

U

urhavingalaugh

finally got pgac 11th august after a stint of gaurd at fairford

P

pie sandwich

Good on you mate. Glad to hear its got going at last.

U

urhavingalaugh

well passed pgac :pDT_Xtremez_30:. Just await response from the glorious career mangers :pDT_Xtremez_25:. So TG Course could be soon:pDT_Xtremez_09:

U

urhavingalaugh

well its offical training next year just waiting for dates. thank you to those on the remustering desk (obviously can't use names) for all there support as i know they are reading lol. :pDT_Xtremez_28: