• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UBAS students.......TO$$ERS!

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
Where do these jumped up pr!cks get off. For starters they aren't even proper RAF types so what do they think gives them the right to shout at trainees who are real RAF property? Could it be the fact they had a families day so mummy and daddy what junior gets up to, and thought it would be a chance to show off?

All I can say is the chimp who partook in such act was very luck I wasn't there to witness it, otherwise he would have got some back. Thankfully our management took things in hand and had a word with their boss. He was actually most upset this had happened and made apologies.

Whangers the lot of them.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All I can say is the chimp who partook in such act was very luck I wasn't there to witness it, otherwise he would have got some back. Thankfully our management took things in hand and had a word with their boss. He was actually most upset this had happened and made apologies.

Whangers the lot of them.

Unfortunately, FLT, the Cnut you described will probably making decisions for men and women under his "command" in a year or two.

I personally would have chewed his ear off.

With my gnarly teeth.

TW

Know what you mean about them, nothing has changed since I was at Finningley in the late 70's, and it applies any UAS lot!!

Poncin about in flying suits, I'd like to make the bstards fly, with a well aimed boot up their ar$e.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Future leaders of men apparently. Fcuking muppets the lot of 'em.

Put any one of them in a room with me, and the person who emerges from that that room with the least blood loses.

And nobody has ever spilt my blood when I play "Lets kick the fcuk out of someone for a laugh"

TW

The Panther

Corporal
When I was on my mechs course we went paintballing at the weekends, just down the road from camp. Imagine are joy when we pitched up one day and were meet by a group of the chimps to play against.

We slaughtered them, even when they surrendered and were trying to leave the field.:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Cost me a small fortune in paintballs, but I think it was money well spent.

P

pie sandwich

Way back yonder when I was a fresh faced (and slim) mech I was on guard over at OMQ's when a group of these to$$ers came in the gate, the fitter I was on with checked their 1250's when one of them piped up "Don't you pat compliments to officers", He said of course I do like any good airman would But since your not an officer you can fcuk right off before I smash you face in for being a gobby little cnut.

I was just stood there mouth wide open like some fish thinking he can't say that. But once they had gone he said we might get a phone call soon and sure enough we did the Guard commander called to say well done, the same bunch of pr1cks had given one lad on days a bo11ocking for not saluting, he had his back to them at the time.

Martin Blank

Sergeant
I remember back in the good old days when I was at Cosford as perm staff
some of these tossers took an MT minibus they had for commuting from the mess to the airfield for a spin down the runway.
after rolling it and writing it of depriving the rest of us from having transport to sports events etc the little c#nt when asked how he was going to pay for it said "put it on my mess bill my parents will pay for it"

S

ScottishCop

The jumped up little ones of UWAS have recently swapped their RAF hat badges for commissioned ones even though they have never even been anywhere near Cranwell! They are still wearing the white bands around there hats and epilettes. They have even moved into the officers mess from the JR's. Even the commissioned 'REAL' officers have complained. Someone tipped off the Discip about it as well so he's out to catch them with their 'illegal' badges! They only have the rank equivilant of an AC at the end of the day unless they have a cadetship and have passed Cranwell.

Last edited:

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
The jumped up little ones here have recently swapped their RAF hat badges for commissioned ones even though they have never even been anywhere near Cranwell! They are still wearing the white bands around there hats and epilettes. They have even moved into the officers mess from the JR's. Even the commissioned 'REAL' officers have complained. Someone tipped off the discip about it as well so he's out to catch them with their 'illegal' badges! Thay only have the rank equivilant of an AC at the end of the day unless thet have a cadetship and have passed Cranwell.
If its the ones at Tossford you ar etalking about you are well off the mark there Pal. There is a difference between the UBAS crowd who wear the airmans cap badge and the "others". The others are FEngO's - Future Engineering Officers - and the powers that be at Cosford, Cranwell and High Wycombe decided they would wear officers SD hats and live in the Officers Mess. For your information they have been to Cranwell, but only to learn how to use a knife and fork and they are not necessarily "little ones" they can range in Rank from SAC to WO of all three Services so you and the "Discips" better watch their fingers 'cos they might just bite. They also have a pair of "grown ups" watching their backs - at least one of whom is a particularly loud and nasty old fcuker ............................

Last edited:

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
Hang on boys and girls, (some of) the Fengo's at Tossford are ok. One of my mates is there and he is a ex- 19 yr Sgt. I think if he wants to chew someone out, he can. He still gets paid as a Sgt and has a solid base to go for the officer cadre.

Studley :pDT_Xtremez_42::pDT_Xtremez_17:

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Having met some of the UBAS crowd at Cosford a year or two ago, I have to say that they were pretty decent, although I wasn't wearing a uniform.
The Blue Lion isn't a bad bar. . . . .
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
The ones I refer to at the start are the jumped up little $hits who mummy and daddy finance through life and have ideas above their station. Not had any dealings with the more mature and sensible "real RAF" types there. The incident occurred when the snotty brats had a familes day with fun and games thrown in.

I still think these types are to$$ers though.

S

ScottishCop

If its the ones at Tossford you ar etalking about you are well off the mark there Pal. There is a difference between the UBAS crowd who wear the airmans cap badge and the "others". The others are FEngO's - Future Engineering Officers - and the powers that be at Cosford, Cranwell and High Wycombe decided they would wear officers SD hats and live in the Officers Mess. For your information they have been to Cranwell, but only to learn how to use a knife and fork and they are not necessarily "little ones" they can range in Rank from SAC to WO of all three Services so you and the "Discips" better watch their fingers 'cos they might just bite. They also have a pair of "grown ups" watching their backs - at least one of whom is a particularly loud and nasty old fcuker ............................
No they arent from Tossford and they HAVEN'T been to Cranwell! I asked them!

Big Jock

SAC
Subscriber
The jumped up little ones of UWAS have recently swapped their RAF hat badges for commissioned ones even though they have never even been anywhere near Cranwell! They are still wearing the white bands around there hats and epilettes. They have even moved into the officers mess from the JR's. Even the commissioned 'REAL' officers have complained. Someone tipped off the Discip about it as well so he's out to catch them with their 'illegal' badges! They only have the rank equivilant of an AC at the end of the day unless they have a cadetship and have passed Cranwell.

When you sau UWAS do you mean University of Wales Air Squadron, if so have you actually seen any of these UWAS students wearing these badges, because I have not and I work at St Athan and deal with these Officer Cadets daily. I can also tell you that there boss is a great guy and if he caught any of them wearing officers badges of any sort and they were not the holder of a commision he would use their own d***s or t**s to rip the badges off them and they would be walking funny for a long time.

John

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
When you sau UWAS do you mean University of Wales Air Squadron,

Probably not as this is the Boring Cosford infighting forum and FLT started off by refering to the UBAS students as in the University of Birmingham Air Squadron students.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Probably not as this is the Boring Cosford infighting forum and FLT started off by refering to the UBAS students as in the University of Birmingham Air Squadron students.
Yes but then the ScottishCop was telling us about whats happening at Stain Athan:pDT_Xtremez_30: