• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

• Turbo who? never heard of him

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Annoying fecker tag him now

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No give him a trekkie tag like his best mate Captain Slog

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Masked Geek

Then leave it at that. Some things will not be discussed.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
But why? I've asked the question and not got a proper answer
Why don't you ask Olovv or Jase after all he is one and teh same and you do know him

One thing is for sure the answer to that question will only ever be given to Olovv/Jase.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
WTF the poll options have been "ahem" greatly improved:pDT_Xtremez_28: . A trekkie tag would suit Turbs he could change his angriness rating sig from from say 3/10 to warp 3. He'll love it, no really he will nice one, never knew turbs was a closet trekkie:pDT_Xtremez_42: . Awaiting incoming !!!!!!!!

Off Topic FFS Capt Slog you've got more tags than your dog now Off Topic

Last edited:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
ooooo be careful what you ask for Mrs M! I think the mods are on the rampage!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

M

mumof4

ooooo be careful what you ask for Mrs M! I think the mods are on the rampage!!!:pDT_Xtremez_15:

can i have one that says Galaxy Girl then please...???..pretty please???:pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_28:

P

Paranoid Android

Nerd tag, thats excellent !
The irritant tag would have been a badge of honour for Turboar*eholeman.
Tell me which Mod made it happen and I will send you a beer !!
He is a nerd anyway, driving his skoda popemobile around because he can't have a bike anymore ..

smugness level
10/10

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Nerd tag, thats excellent !
The irritant tag would have been a badge of honour for Turboar*eholeman.
Tell me which Mod made it happen and I will send you a beer !!
He is a nerd anyway, driving his skoda popemobile around because he can't have a bike anymore ..

smugness level
10/10
I've no idea who fekkin did it but I'd prefer a bottle of Merlot or a very large G&T

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :pDT_Xtremez_17:
I cant believe you gave him a nerd tag, I feel dirty now...... I'm a true Trekkie FFS :pDT_Xtremez_08: A proper nerd, a LITS geek :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
I've no idea who fekkin did it but I'd prefer a bottle of Merlot or a very large G&T:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Hu I am very disappointed in you. As I am an ex A Fitt A and you an ex L Fitt fairy something, I thought us ex-Fitters would have stuck together.

However, it appears that your 3 days-a-week job is obviously proving too stressful for you, so I can only recommend that you apply for a less stressful job such as a radar trade manager on a glider squadron. You will then have more time to harass the innocent on the Goat (i.e. me) who have never said a wrong word about anyone.

Meanwhile, if you insist on tagging people, can I suggest that you agree to Mrs Monobrow and Mumof4's request and give them a Star Trek tag. I can give them field promotion to Ensign if that would help.

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
the first chance, you leave and go to a proper sqn and start spannering again.
However as an appo your spannering and general engineering skills will have been p1ss poor

Here was me waiting for some time for some fresh and new retorts filled with wit and humour, what did I get from you? the same old hate filled horse pish. It may keep the samllies laughing in the isle but it didnt work for me you half wit.

By the way its not the first chance I get I'm away, my 6 years GE tour is up and i was asked to stay on but decided to get back to fast jets as thats all i had done before I went to the Mighty Hunter.

And as an ex-appo who has actually been on Sqns 95% of my 21 year career my engineering skills will be far superior to your blunt un-used excuse of spannering techniques. If you need any tips on how to fault diagnose snags or help if you ever get posted back onto a front line Sqn please feel free to PM me and I will endevour to help you out.

Now, like I said to you before, get back to doing what you do best, sweeping hangars and serving the cups of tea to the proper techies you very angry man.

Turboangrymanlaughometer: 0/10

Status
Not open for further replies.