• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

• Turbo who? never heard of him

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Annoying fecker tag him now

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No give him a trekkie tag like his best mate Captain Slog

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So is TAM a self opinioned annoying little bigot who is always trying to ram his views on gingers, portly persons etc. down your throat and therefore fully deserves the E-Goat irritant tag :pDT_Xtremez_42:
OR is he a well rounded and knowledgable grown up and responsible individual whose task is to educate the rest of us and see the light.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

MODs feel free to move to a more suitable location but I have stuck this in fight club because everything involving TAM usually ends up here anyway.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
He's a tit..... but I like tit's they make a conversation worth joining. Before you get upset TAM. I'm a tit too :pDT_Xtremez_30:

K

Kong's Finger

Tag him now.

He may have been brought up in a council house and abused by ginger kids but he should realise that they have a place in society too.

He may be trying to disguise or hide certain characturistics he has by deflecting blame or abuse to others that he deems less worthy than himself. the poor soul needs to be understood.

Until some sucker is found to understand him he can be an irritant

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Must admit, I've never really paid much attention to him. He does seem to have issues, doesn't he? Mind you, there'll be a lot of goaters who don't agree with my views, but like I always say, this is a forum. You can always just ignore him.

A

alberts nose

Proof that care in the community needs some fine tuning.

AN

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
So is TAM a self opinioned annoying little bigot who is always trying to ram his views on gingers, portly persons etc. down your throat and therefore fully deserves the E-Goat irritant tag :pDT_Xtremez_42:
OR is he a well rounded and knowledgable grown up and responsible individual whose task is to educate the rest of us and see the light.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

MODs feel free to move to a more suitable location but I have stuck this in fight club because everything involving TAM usually ends up here anyway.

The real Irritants are the ones who like to sh1t stir and wind people up all the time....don't see them getting irritant tags do we.......oh no i forgot they already got MOD tags.

Crack on............ :pDT_Xtremez_09:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Bugger me it is 1400 and it is your first go at the Mods? Sleeping it off are we or is the potato field that resides on both shoulders chaffing somewhat?

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
From a medical perspective then we should have a stroke waiting to happen tag. Tag him now to keep his BP low

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
TAM is no worse than others on here. Granted, he got a bit out of hand (ie personal) on the fatties thread, but for the most part he was just acting as a counter to some of the most uptight, self-righteous b0ll0x I have read on here for ages.

Personally, I nominate SoonToLeave for a tag. He seems to be the inspiration for ILLBW.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Rather than an irritant tag, I think a "I'm a self proclaimed mod" tag would be more appropriate for a lot of people.

L

Liney Hasbeen

He's already registered at the police station so may as well tag the choppsie git on here .............

Irritant and idiot tags would be good...

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Nice one TB, I've voted, not saying which way but the "annoying fecker" has gone up one point.

And before you start TAM, it's nothing personnel, unlike you I am not vindictive - you half witted, tunnel visioned, oxygen thief of a useless tea bar cleaner.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Nice one TB, I've voted, not saying which way but the "annoying fecker" has gone up one point.

And before you start TAM, it's nothing personnel, unlike you I am not vindictive - you half witted, tunnel visioned, oxygen thief of a useless tea bar cleaner.
Well I respect and value his opinion - Unfortunately I guess that like most of the two bananas down your place he's clearly missunderstood - amongst other things

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
Well I respect and value his opinion - Unfortunately I guess that like most of the two bananas down your place he's clearly missunderstood - amongst other things

Hu, normally I would not be so discourteous to a fellow dark side man but he did call me a fat, old, Newcastle supporter – that’s the ultimate insult, I have never supported the black and white sh1tes in my life!

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Hu, normally I would not be so discourteous to a fellow dark side man but he did call me a fat, old, Newcastle supporter – that’s the ultimate insult, I have never supported the black and white sh1tes in my life!
CS when I said he was missunderstood I meant to add "Or words to that effect"

Hope that helps

:pDT_Xtremez_06:

T

Turbo Angryman

Feck you all!

Feck you all!

Yes he is an annoying fecker and should be given a tag, but we must all understand his daily life pressures.
1-Works in "the turdis"
2- Surrounded by tossers, some fat job stealers-captain slog, some fat and ginger-Shouldhavetookredundancy, Some fat and ginger speccy retards-liney hasbeen. Big nosed wangers who get there third for being gayers annoy him-Alberts nose.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.