• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

• Turbo who? never heard of him

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Annoying fecker tag him now

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No give him a trekkie tag like his best mate Captain Slog

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turbo Angryman

Shut your grid Lard ball

Shut your grid Lard ball

He would only be of any use being posted back to an Operational Squadron if there was a post for a permanent tea bar mechanic. He could then practice for his next job when he finally gets into Civvie street - burger flipping.

I wonder who would be my biggest customer, you swollen up lardy sh1tehouse!
But I must give you some credit considering your fingers are so bloated and swollen due to your huge weight (which is not your fault etc,etc I cant help shoving loads of pies into my gob) your typing skills are excellent, or have you got a new " im a fat cnut key board" with larger keys for larger tossers.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level
6/10

T

Turbo Angryman

No doubt I will get the usual retorts that are becoming boring from him about me being a GE who cooks for the crew, makes the tea and generally doesn't know anything about engineering. Like you would know anything about engineering???
Crack on turbofreeky5thlinesmallyteachinggeek, I ain't gonna be a pie warmer (according to you gimp) for much longer and am getting posted back onto an Tornado (thats a flying aircraft) Ops Sqn (thats first line in case you cant remember) in the near future, where you getting posted to?

Oh how I have missed your witty repartee!
I am so glad that you have not got a problem with your role in the Air Farce, which you have told me on many an occasion, im a Chief, etc etc, I dont mind cooking pies etc etc, but at the first chance, you leave and go to a proper sqn and start spannering again.
However as an appo your spannering and general engineering skills will have been p1ss poor, compounded with years of "hob nob" af/bf's you may need a refresher, so feel free to come down to tossford and we will be only to keen to give you the required assistance.
When you have left the Air Farce and are living in "ex local authority housing" gypo council estate to decent people, you can look back on you career and be very proud of what you have achieved- FECK ALL MONKEY BOY!
I have told you on previous posts that I spent 16 years on the line which I can remember very well, you tit! All of it was great, and I will soon be returning, but unlike you I will have no problems recalling my spannering skills as I am not an appo tool.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 8/10

T

Turbo Angryman

Oh how right your are CS, this loser is everything the RAF is not !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have watched him closely for nearly a year and he is the biggest fu*king loser the job could want

Revealed your identity now gobsh1te!
Retribution will be swift and severe!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 8/10

P

pookaki

Well i think you've been watching him a bit too closely and missed all the cnuts that actually work here, seeing as he seems to actually bring some entertainment and morale to the workplace.

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I didn't vote at first because there was no "He's no worse than others option" but, after reading some of the other cr4p on here he now gets a Nice Bloke vote from me.

Of course, there is a good chance this is all just a load of tea bar banter that has spilled over onto the net and they are all going for a pint together later.

TAM: the voice of reason (on this thread anyway).

T

Turbo Angryman

TAM get him up on stalking charges...then report him for doing feck all for the last year except waste O2.

Crack on............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I have detailed files on who this cnut is, he drives a 25 year old saab/sh1tebox, is p1ss poor and is even more bitter and twisted than me because he has not got his third.
We could say that this could be due to bad luck, but the truth is that as a DE W8NK BAG he is just not up to the grade.
Now shut you fecking grid Marvin the paraniod android or I will grass you up for FRAUD. YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 9/10

Last edited:

Captain Slog

Trekkie Nerd
Subscriber
I wonder who would be my biggest customer, you swollen up lardy sh1tehouse!
But I must give you some credit considering your fingers are so bloated and swollen due to your huge weight (which is not your fault etc,etc I cant help shoving loads of pies into my gob) your typing skills are excellent, or have you got a new " im a fat cnut key board" with larger keys for larger tossers.
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level
6/10

I’m cut to the quick with your highly educational, lightning quick repertoire.

Now go and find one of your mates and he will explain what that means – Oh I forgot, you won’t be able to as you have not got any mates, except in the retard, bitter and twisted care home that is.

And fat lazy techie – what have I done to ruffle your blobs of fat, what’s up – have Ginsters run out of pasties.

fat lazy techie

Flight Sergeant
And fat lazy techie – what have I done to ruffle your blobs of fat, what’s up – have Ginsters run out of pasties.

I'm just sticking up for one of the finer members of Mong Toss, who is really in the wrong place. Just because he tells it like it is and has some sort of backbone there is no need to feel intimidated by him. Try having an outbreak of morale, it may do you some good. You may then be able to work out who the real to$$ers are in the turdis.

And no Ginsters haven't run out of pies, I have my own personal supply. Get your own!!!!!!

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Is it me or has this thread cease to be about TAM getting an irritant tag or not and more about several members having a slagging session.

M

mumof4

Is it me or has this thread cease to be about TAM getting an irritant tag or not and more about several members having a slagging session.

gotta agree there hun......getting upfront and personal i think now!!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Irritants

Irritants

Off Topic On the topic of irritants, I see that the users Jase and Olovv have disappeared off the face of the planet!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31: Off Topic

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hu post #24 "Is that a request then ?"

TAM post #73 Yes ...............................

Get a grip TAM:pDT_Xtremez_34: 49 posts later you finally answer the question FFS!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28: slowing down with age matey.

L

Liney Hasbeen

Is that a request then?

Hu

:pDT_Xtremez_40:

C'mon Hu use your many powers to get this big nosed cnut tagged. You know it makes sense I also think Tin Basher should get a 'Stitch up' tag for starting the thread, good point he has though !!!

T

Turbo Angryman

C'mon Hu use your many powers to get this big nosed cnut tagged. You know it makes sense I also think Tin Basher should get a 'Stitch up' tag for starting the thread, good point he has though !!!

Spot on!
His tag should read, useless chief, even worse job stealer, soon to be in a wooden box!
Turbo Angryman
Angryness Level 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.