• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

Turbo Angry Man - Irritant Tag??

• Turbo who? never heard of him

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Annoying fecker tag him now

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No give him a trekkie tag like his best mate Captain Slog

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ComfortablyNumb

Nerd tag, thats excellent !
The irritant tag would have been a badge of honour for Turboar*eholeman.
Tell me which Mod made it happen and I will send you a beer !!
He is a nerd anyway, driving his skoda popemobile around because he can't have a bike anymore ..

smugness level
10/10

PA and TAM - Why don't you go outside and give each other a good b1tch-slapping as obviously you both know who u are! Or do u want me to come over to 'Turdis' and bang ur heads together !!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

P

Paranoid Android

PA and TAM - Why don't you go outside and give each other a good b1tch-slapping as obviously you both know who u are! Or do u want me to come over to 'Turdis' and bang ur heads together !!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

TAM hasnt got a clue who I am !! He only thinks he knows. So keep you nose out. You probably couldnt bang a drum never mind heads anyway.

C

ComfortablyNumb

TAM hasnt got a clue who I am !! He only thinks he knows. So keep you nose out. You probably couldnt bang a drum never mind heads anyway.

Well whatever he says he knows or doesn't know - and however anonymous you think you are (contrary to several others, reading through the threads) or not, it is still like reading the bit#hings of two 13 year old girls at gym practice.

Your car is probably just as good or bad as TAMs, and you sound less popular, so
Get a life ****** !!

P

Paranoid Android

Well whatever he says he knows or doesn't know - and however anonymous you think you are (contrary to several others, reading through the threads) or not, it is still like reading the bit#hings of two 13 year old girls at gym practice.
Your car is probably just as good or bad as TAMs, and you sound less popular, so
Get a life ****** !!

And you'd know all about 13 year old girls at gym practice would'nt you !

Rest my case.

C

ComfortablyNumb

And you'd know all about 13 year old girls at gym practice would'nt you !

Rest my case.

There are things you take the mick out of, and things you don't - you are crossing the line. Take a long hard look at yourself. Do you want to talk to someone.....?
Like I said, Get a life ******

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
This thread is going no where, and has turned into a load of personal insults. take it to PM

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.