• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travelling Irish Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inch High PI

Speaking off Stags, I passed on my email address to Spandex Pants Man? I still haven't heard owt. Although I will probably be dodging incoming in Baghdad.

C

Cat of Shadows

...........MOTRAF - whens the stag do???

Excuse me!!!!, when did Stag Doo mean random female attendance, except for the strippers and hoe's????

Unless you've decided either of the above professions is more lucrative and rewarding than being a light blue Spook-ette, and/or your top b******s have emigrated south perminantly, don't plan on being invited TIB.

I'm sure we can jack up an evening in with a chocolate fondue for you and MOTRAF at some other point. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

PS. Inch High says, (I quote), "She can come if she gets her boobies out and rubs them in my face"

I

Inch High PI

PS. Inch High says, (I quote), "She can come if she gets her boobies out and rubs them in my face"

Woah Woah Woah, What I actually said was............

" she can come if she gets her JUGS out"

Get it right. Ears are also weapons! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I have been to Stag dos before! Infact I led the way to Stringfellows!!

Anyway - have you not seen the pics of me pole-dancing - Im bloody good I am!!

MOTRAF said I can go...!!!! Anyway - we all know that chicks make a stag do a lot wilder than guys can!

T

The croqueteer

No!

No!

It took stag activities to bring me back to this board.

MOTRAF has no, repeat no, say in his stag activities

All such activities are YCHROME EYES ONLY

There will be no birds on such trips regardless of their pole dancing talents!

SPM has been informed of this discussion, it will cease.

S

Spandex Pants Man

MOTRAF's Stag

MOTRAF's Stag

The Croqueteer is a wise man, listen to his words. There shall be no talk or speculation of MOTRAF's stag do, but don't you worry, the plan is hatching...and no, there will be no birds attending even though I like the offer of tits in my face! Those invited will be contacted in the next few days...MOTRAF, you better watch your back my san. Ugh, ugh, ugh. Off Topic

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Sexist Tw&ts...all I wanted to do was give the lad a damn good send off!

Sorry MOTRAF - we might have been friends since Int hatchlings, we may have followed each other around the RAF, I may have been a confidant in your good and bad times, we may have held the same honourable jobs, I may trust you with my first born....but the poofy welsh bloke wont let me enjoy your one big last night of singledom. Sad, very sad. :pDT_Xtremez_09:

Have a great night without me....maybe we will have an alternate....
:pDT_Xtremez_15:
BTW- not over at O&D next week now as the dates have been changed - over end of may instead with FutMr-DMBLBIT...see you then - you're cooking!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

It took stag activities to bring me back to this board.
MOTRAF has no, repeat no, say in his stag activities
All such activities are YCHROME EYES ONLY
There will be no birds on such trips regardless of their pole dancing talents!
SPM has been informed of this discussion, it will cease.

TC - once we were friends, neighbours, tea and galaxy 1kg bar buddies....
Well that is the last time i invite you over when we have a girlie night in....
no more face packs and manicures for you...
I would like all my Sex in the City DVDs back...all my poledancing pics...
...and yes, blue is not your colour and those jeans do make you bum look big!!

Im hurt, so hurt,,,,,,

oh go on

oh go on

Croqueteer - tight git - you know she'll only scream until she's sick if you won't let her go . . . .

BTW, TIC1302 BELGRANO1600L Don't say you haven't been told this time . . .

DMBLBIT - you're definately invited to the post TIC Belgrano

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I Have Moved Again!

I Have Moved Again!

hello fellow spookites! traditional to name, I have indeed been travelling again-back to the emerald isle, land of the leprachauns! Due to family reasons, the powers that be have granted me a short notice posting 'home' to be with my sister while she goes through her treatments. I am currently granted leave and in an admin limbo (as I came across to NI before the PT/Comp posting decision was actually made!) I have worldly goods in locations various and trying to work out the logistics of getting all my kit across as its not like I can just pop over every weekend in my car and pick stuff up (It took 18 hours to get across by car)!

So any of you lot who are ever visiting the Emerald Isle - pop in for a cuppa tea, go on go on go on, ya will ya will ya will! :raf: (Mrs Doyle - for those who didn't get it!)

MOTRAF - if all things are going smoothly I will certainly still be planning to be over for the main event!

FACER/TANKTOPS - Hopefully will pop my head in on mon/tues if you are about as I will be flying over for my Aldershot Appt.

Also - I am planning to do a touch of fundraising for Cancer Research UK and a special trust being set up for young adults. Much of the available support over her in NI is aimed at 'older' people and not teenagers.
Its all is the set up phase at the moment - however should anyone be thinking of running marathons etc and undecided of which charity to support- I will happily make a few suggestions!

Keep in touch - its a quiet place over here!

I

Inch High PI

Hey TIB, I hope all is well with your sis, I am glad to hear that you have managed to get home for a while.

I will happily sponsor you if your going to do anything for cancer research, especially if it involves you in a bath full of baked beans, as family member of Mrs Inch High has been diagnosed recently as has a close friend of my family.

I

Inch High PI

So come on where is everyone? Things have gone strangely quiet.

stella

LAC
?

?

Well that would explain a lot. Having recently returned through one of our sandy locations, I must have bumped into enough people to have had a Int branch conference!

D

Dodgy Digits

I'm waiting to see how many SO2s duck when they hear about all the new OOA posts!

TIB, if you do well on the next promotions board, you could be off traveling again! (Stella - you're excused.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.