• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travelling Irish Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
So come on then Dee Dee...

Where are you this week? I know your watching E-Goat!

Tell us the gossip? And what prezzie are you going to bring back for the office?

Yarrrrrr Something Piratey i hope!

I

Inch High PI

Is she like Travelling Uncle Matt off of Fraggle Rock???

Received a card through the post today btw Marshall. Only a month late!! Maybe if you weren't so monkeyed you might have remembered to give us it on the day.

Thanks though!!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

The travelling Irish Bird was last seen on Virginia Beach watching SEALS do PT while sipping on a Chai Latte........... ;)

B

Bombe Suprise

Wot no Walruseseseses

Wot no Walruseseseses

Didn't think you were a nature watcher TIB :p

I trust you were being supervised during so as not to startle the wildlife - seals are a very shy creature you know. :D

I

Inch High PI

BHPW!!! lucky git, wish I got half as much interest when I was on the beach sunning myself!

RD secretly loved it and now has a beach fetish!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Dear Marshaloftheraf
can you let JW know that the hairdresser mobile is parked in the back carpark (kindof at the end of teletubbie land) if it has not already been spotted....
A quick valet and spit/polish would be lovely - all tyres in functional order would be much more helpful!!
See you all soon for a beverage!!!

:D

Already Done! :)

But there are several RAFP calling notices attached?

Done worry we put it on bricks so it would be harder for em to tow it away.

C

Cat of Shadows

Travelling Irish Bird

Marshalloftheraf said:
So come on then Dee Dee...

Where are you this week? I know your watching E-Goat!

Has she flown South for the Winter, is she on her way to Amarillo?

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Nope she is back (for a short time) justifying existance long enough to remain a british citizen..... :p :cool:

I

Inch High PI

I think they should be, I got sent a SITREP from EX AW this morning, apparently the tents are nice, and they hold the rain water well. Oh and the food is bland. So glad I managed to escape!!!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

the pikies move on...

the pikies move on...

Hey - its not all bad, they made it through South Cerney on the first go with only a 7 hour early check in time.

and apparently there is lighting in the tents so one up from last time!

Wearing every item of clothing ever issued and bought has been highly recommended and due to the morale box not arriving and not allowed off base charades has been the fun lovers escape (which with ref to the wearing all clothes comment means that everyone has already played 'the mummy' and the 'marshmallow man from ghostbusters' :rolleyes:

Can't wait to join them.......... :confused:

Oi yoi!

Hello you lucky lucky people!

No the Marshall is not in a cold wet tent..... yet!
Thats later in the week

Hello and welcome to Stella'O'Clock! How are you doing mi-darlin?

I have the Travelling Irish Bird sat watching me type! Oooooooh spoooky!

Ladies and Gents of E-goat, if you look back up this thread, you will recall my excitement at looking forward to my nice prezzy from the aformentioned nomadic former Squintess. Imagine my disbelief and horror when all we got was a sticker, that she'd already stuck on the door! (It was a pirate one, which was nice but even so!)

Please feel free to banter, berate and embarasse our lass from the Province!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Oi you I did also get you that g straing from vicky's secrets and that perfume you really like....kept that quiet didn't we!!

Hi ya stella! :D

B

Bombe Suprise

Hairs on a G-string

Hairs on a G-string

Wonder if he has a 'special fwend' who helps him to find it when it gets lost! :eek: :eek:

And before you lot get too excited, the neighbours cat has been shedding on the chello!! :D

Oooo you tease you!

I tried them on! Ooofff How do you girls wear them? Their like cheese slicers!

Pink Cammo was a nice touch!

PS: How's your new room in the Mess annex coming on? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.