• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travelling Irish Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inch High PI

Have fun in Oz, I spoke to RD and he tells me you may need some sort of bag carrying asisstant thing. I would chew my left arm off to get out of the dog handling unit at the moment (don't ask)

Be depressed!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Inch high - my suitcase is probably bigger than you are - so prob best I hide you in that, than try and get you to carry it for me! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

See if you stuck around as an augmentee...all of this could have been yours! The lack of SIDO Asst is hurting! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

rover014

LAC
DoesMyBumLookBigInThis? said:
Inch high - my suitcase is probably bigger than you are - so prob best I hide you in that, than try and get you to carry it for me! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

See if you stuck around as an augmentee...all of this could have been yours! The lack of SIDO Asst is hurting! :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Still trying for that augmentee state! but Gen App seems to have vanished! Or at least nowt' appears to have happend!:pDT_Xtremez_21: :pDT_Xtremez_25:

I'm OK in the bag carring status as well!

stella

LAC
I have been given abuse from the strangest of areas for being so quiet - so as it is not my style to be so quiet I thought I would update the travel log!

Since the blinding incident I have been back in the states, on JV06 and then the Air Battle Staff Course (which incidently involves a tour or Europe in hotels..result!)

Off to Australia on EX PITCH BLACK for the next 6 weeks...so will be monitoring the goat to keep up on the gossip!! Will send you a postcard!!

TIB

Won't see you there TIB but should see you back in the bunker when you return - I'll be the new person looking like a mole and getting depressed about being down the bunker again!

DON'T TAKE ME BACK TO THE DARK PLACE - MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!:raf:

H

HansBwix

I vant to Drink ze bludd!

I vant to Drink ze bludd!

Careful Stella - do you have the NSN for the pointy teeth and the developing garlic/daylight allergy at the ready?

GET THEE BACK INTO THE PIT!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

I

Inch High PI

Its ok I get to go on my own little holiday in the sandy place in August for a few weeks, then I get the pleasure of a 6 monther next feb. Who needs Oz when you can go to Eye Rack?!!

If you think you can fit me in your case the feel free. It would mean you would have to leave clothes and cut back on pressies.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

C

Cat of Shadows

Inch High PI said:
Its ok I get to go on my own little holiday in the sandy place in August for a few weeks, then I get the pleasure of a 6 monther next feb. Who needs Oz when you can go to Eye Rack?!!

If you think you can fit me in your case the feel free. It would mean you would have to leave clothes and cut back on pressies.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Stop your whinging Inch High.............I may not have posted for a while but I'm still viewing. If the length of your tours in the desert are not to your satisfaction I could always extend your stay??:pDT_Xtremez_32:

I

Inch High PI

Nothing wrong with the length and timing of my dets.....I noticed you haven't picked one up yet.....just an observation.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

INCOMING!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

G'day all!

Thanks Puter Killer - Is it the JPA issue?..if so it can wait - I have contacted them for weeks about it and said I was going out of country! If its that important they can email me (or can our HR staff not do it????)!!! Will get our wee scots adminer here on the case (Don't think JPA are open when I am awake with the time difference here!)

Anyway - life in OZ is fantastic!!! I have finished my holiday and have started work :-(

Have had a truely amazing time out here! It has been awesome!
Just finished my time in North Queensland...Spent a few days in Cape Tribulation - went Croc Spotting and Horseriding through the Rainforest and across the beautiful beaches! stayed in a gorgeous rainforest Resort which went right onto the beach- spectatular! Even experienced the cuisine delights of Kangaroo and Barramundi -(actually tastes nice - but I did feel a bit guilty!)
Headed down to Port Douglas for a few days and found all the nicest fish restaturanrs and stayed in anotherresort! From PD I took a Scuba Diving and Snorkelling trip to the Great Barrier Reef - I am quite new to Scuba but had an amazing tine - so much so I went again! It was so pretty down there - The secong time i went dowm one to one with a Pro who brought me to all the best bits and a Video Camera man so I got pics and DVD of the whole thing! And yes..I FOUND NEMO!!! Even the snorkelling at one of the sights was worth it! The best thing about the Reef is that you don't need to go down more than 34ft to see everything!! On the way back I saw a Hump Back Whale who was displaying to her full glory - got some great pics of that too!
Myself and my aussie colleague also booked ourselves into a spa and pampered ourselves before hitting the nightlife!
Spent a day on the beach and swimming in the Ocean - Bliss!!! Went to visit some Waterfalls near Cairns on our way back south and spent a day at a friend's house where we threw some shrimp on the Barbie and had a true Aussie meal experience!!
Headed to Brisbane were I met with another travellinf 'Fac member and we went up teh Sunshine COast for a few days and then to The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where I cuddles a Koala and patted a ' Roo!!
Went down to Byron Bay and went to Surf school...managed just about to get up on a board...Gnarly Dude!!! Flew to Sydney and started work! Its a hard life!

Hitting Syd at the weekend! Big Rugby Match and some serious sightseeing!

All is going well here (although we did break someone in an International Game of Crud!) Think I am on the night shift with RD - however we can go bondu walking during the day and its only an hour on the train into Syd - so should be fun!!

Will keep you all informed on the fun! The aussies are great craic so I'm sure there will be more to share!!

Hope you are all well back there!

TIB

Last edited:
kangaroo_beanie.jpg

Please don't kill me!

Don't let that nasty Irish Girl Eat me!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Thanks MOTRAF...Not that I have been having enough nightmares about being Roo kicked cause they just know I ate a teeney weeny little bit of one (it was wild and there to be hunted apparently - pests in this country!!) or that the next bit of fish I eat is going to give be obscene food poisioning!!! Karma!!!
I will never eat Koala!!!! They are too cute (and its probably a criminal offence!)

I am punishing myself and flogging on a twice daily basis....

So any news from home? I'm nearly (not quite) getting a bit home sick now! Feed me news and gossip.....

Will post a few appropriate pics if I get any!!

Take care out there...watch out for angry Cows and pre-battered cod.:pDT_Xtremez_32:

T

Treacle

MOTRAF - you would be proud - won some recce sh**e quiz - more your bag but there was Aus$150 behing the bar so good shots all round (well in honesty I got the music round and some spotters got the aircraft!!)

Saw the biz on the greek's stag event - I might be a bird but make sure MFV has a place for a Flang fan!

Cheers duck!

Met Fish out here - all good craic - says hi to you!

Bit tipsy = off to bed
byyyeeeee

stella

LAC
contact

contact

TIB,

The Croq is trying to contact you about the flat. Can you send him an e-mail

Cheers
Rgds
Stella - now bunker dweller:pDT_Xtremez_21:

S

Snowball

Why do I get all the fun south cerney holiday breaks and none of the good ones??? Starting to think I smell???
Any know a good way to get out of Marham??? They caught my last tunnelling attempt!
Anyway, how's life down under?

D

Diminished Responsibility

Vegas is dead

Vegas is dead

I have recieved a few texts from the lassoo, he is in Vegas.....AGAIN!:pDT_Xtremez_41:[/QUOTE]

I regret to announce the death of Las Vegas to the RAF. Killed by actuals. It is now just an untouchable glow in the night light too expensive to go near. The w@nkers up top now want a receipt for every penny spent. So trying to have a good time in the most costly city in the world is not easy. Everyone here wants to get the job done and get back home. Its depressing!

Last edited:
P

puter killer

Unlucky

Unlucky

hello all! well its happened i'm off the FAC and awaiting a DWR any second. And it wont be Vegas Lasso! I'm atop a hill near Scarborough and its cold, cars and electrical equipment dont work too well either cant think why, but apparently my childless life is assured.

Hope everyone i know in the FAC and post FAC are doing well.

Dont forget me when you organise the P ups :pDT_Xtremez_30:

I

Inch High PI

I have recieved a few texts from the lassoo, he is in Vegas.....AGAIN!:pDT_Xtremez_41:

I regret to announce the death of Las Vegas to the RAF. Killed by actuals. It is now just an untouchable glow in the night light too expensive to go near. The w@nkers up top now want a receipt for every penny spent. So trying to have a good time in the most costly city in the world is not easy. Everyone here wants to get the job done and get back home. Its depressing![/QUOTE]

Dude thats no fun. My heart bleeds!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Its been a while since I have posted in this thread - thought it had disappeared!
Havent been anywhere of too much interest recently - a stint with the frogs and a bit of ski action.
I am not on a mission to use some leave up. Spent some quality time today with my lovely man before he goes off to the sandy land (again!) and tried horse riding at thorney Island - cracking fun! Had lessons on the horse that pulled Diana's coffin. Lovely big beast. My huge bum doesnt half hurt though!

Hello to MOTRAF and PUTER KILLER -
PK - hope its all working out for you up there and
MOTRAF - whens the stag do???

Status
Not open for further replies.