• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Travelling Irish Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cat of Shadows

I think you'll find that she is well and keeping busy over on the Emerald Isle!

What about everyone else in the branch or do we have to keep in touch on Facebook - is the Goat obsolete????

The Goat will never be obsolete!!!

however, I am thinking of closing this thread. TIB doesn't realy TIB anymore, so we ought to find a more appropriate thread/threads to keep in touch with all and sundrie.

D

Diminished Responsibility

Always travelling

Always travelling

What about everyone else in the branch or do we have to keep in touch on Facebook - is the Goat obsolete????

I use Brize or other sandy bound Hubs to keep in touch with most people... Every time I go through now I meet other Int types destined for or returning from hot and sweaty locations...

Cat ..keep TIB or rename it Travelling Int Bods I like to know which sandpit my fellow Int are deployed to, especially us former bunker types. I think 5 or 6 of the old Wycombe Massive are clearing sand out of our pants at the Mo. Let me know if I am wrong. Hands up if your hot and sticky..

stella

LAC
I use Brize or other sandy bound Hubs to keep in touch with most people... Every time I go through now I meet other Int types destined for or returning from hot and sweaty locations...

Cat ..keep TIB or rename it Travelling Int Bods I like to know which sandpit my fellow Int are deployed to, especially us former bunker types. I think 5 or 6 of the old Wycombe Massive are clearing sand out of our pants at the Mo. Let me know if I am wrong. Hands up if your hot and sticky..

Not hot and sticky just yet, but by the weekend I'll be in the sand pit of BSR thanks to some short notice bits and pieces! Anyone else??

Z

Zorro

?? Facebook ??

?? Facebook ??

If we've all moved to Facebook, whereabouts on facebook are we, cos I can't find anyone.

It's all in the Name; :PDT_Xtremez_25: you just need to know the background ..[/QUOTE said:

I

Inch High PI

I am clearing sand out of my pants, apparently its national talk like a pirate day tomorrow (or is it today). So to all you ex-Fac'ers yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Has anyone heard from La Darroche lately?

stella

LAC
I am clearing sand out of my pants, apparently its national talk like a pirate day tomorrow (or is it today). So to all you ex-Fac'ers yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr.

Oy Inch Hi - send me a message on messenger when you get in tonight.

La Darroche is playing in the Stan at the mo, but not heard anything for a while.

:pDT_Xtremez_27:

I

Inch High PI

Yaaaaaaaaaaaarrr!!!!!!!!!!

Will do Stella, I am mostly on nights at the moment, its all good.

stella

LAC

Yeeaaarrrggghhhh!!! all yar blaggards out there!

Watched Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End last night to make myself feel really Piratey!

D

Diminished Responsibility

La Darroche

La Darroche

YEEARRRRGHHHHH!!I spoke to La Darroches land lubbin' missus before departing for sandy shores.
He went to the stan but did not quite make it their on his first try. After TRIPLE CHECKING everything in his usual way he arrived at Brize without his passport. Go home, Sort self out, Try again!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Last edited:
D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I think you'll find that she is well and keeping busy over on the Emerald Isle!
?

TIB is indeed alive and well and in the emerald isle recharging her batteries and trying to maintain citizenship having spent the last few years travelling!

After 6 months of staying put - TIB is off however off again to find the naughty children in a sand box...on new years eve (although prob 4 ft of snow...no suntan damn it).

To make up for yet another christmas away from mr tib, we are off to New York City to celebrate my maturing status! Bring on the Big Apple! Last year I was in Chile and he was in the stan...it will be a novelty to spend a week together before he heads off to pastures far for 6 mths too!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Last edited:
D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

YEEARRRRGHHHHH!!I spoke to La Darroches land lubbin' missus before departing for sandy shores.
He went to the stan but did not quite make it their on his first try. After TRIPLE CHECKING everything in his usual way he arrived at Brize without his passport. Go home, Sort self out, Try again!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Spoke to Mrs D too the other week while prepping! Heard the whole debarcle! He is losing his organised touch...the power is going to his head!
:pDT_Xtremez_43:

P

puter killer

ints pah!

ints pah!

Hello jfac'ers, its true tanktops did miss his flight! He phoned me that day so i could rip him. but he did get an extra two days with his very new wife so its all good.

So you are all off to hot places to sit in sun and get a tan, well the real workers, by which I mean the techies get to go back to the falklands!!!

Hope every one is well and remember your Pirate armour !kevlAAAAARRRRGGGG! can stop all bullets.

I

Inch High PI

You can all relax folks, I have returned. I trustyou haven't managed to erase any data, puter killer, since I have been gone. Tank tops is a tool, I got a few emails from him on Jocks. Hes a big girls bra, all he does is assess when they are going to run out of blankets!

I am soon to move from the land of dogging and onions to RAF Lincolnshire, they have even promoted me! Are they quite mad?

Where is everyone, I had a milkshake with Stella a few days ago and the crazy hockey player tells me she is off to New York too.

I have returned from 6 months in the sandpit only to find Mrs Inch High is in Aberdeen on a hospital placement. I cant get up there until monday! My plans include drinking heavily and sitting in my pants watching telly. When I say drinking heavily I reckon a pint should do it, Its been a few months after all.

P

puter killer

Welocome back

Welocome back

Welcome back and congrat's on third.

The only thing I'm working on erasing is your credit rating!!! You won't be able to borrow a library book when I'm finished with you!!! WHOA H HA HA HA ::p:

I

Inch High PI

Ta,

Credit rating don't worry about that, Sony centre in Stevenage wouldnt give me credit for some reason. ****S. For some reason the one in Milton Keynes did.

stella

LAC
travelling bods

travelling bods

Hello Inch High,

Glad to hear that you made it back ok. The milkshakes are still flowing out here, in fact Dinger the newbie, Mr Cadbury's Parrott and I are heading out for pizza and milkshakes tonight.

Not heard too much from TIB but I hear that she's taking a huge bite out of the Big Apple and the crazy hockey player won't be too far behind, spending all of her allowance!

La Darroche is still fighting the baddies at the moment with his blunderbus (sp?) and that's about all I know of for now. It seems that all you landlubbers are getting cold in the yargh bracing winds of good ol' Blighty - lucky things.

Catch up with you all soon in the Big Smoke - get some organising done and let me know some dates.

ta-ra for now

Status
Not open for further replies.