• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Gear back

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
what do we get for 3 of a kind?

I'm still waiting to get an invite round to his.........She said that he used to be a real nice bloke 20 odd years ago......shame what power and money can do and Hammond is going the same way.

Mr SCJ

Elwood

SAC
I have watched Hammond's Total wipeout, Brainiac science thing and now the candid-camera, game-for-a-laugh rip-off 'Special Agent'on Saturday night, and HE'S JUST NOT FUNNY!! Is it my age?

G

grumpyoldb

The problem with TG is that they just won't change the format until the viewing figures start to fall off.
There seem to be plenty of people still find it amusing.

Oh well. six weeks and back to the F1 circus. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
I have watched Hammond's Total wipeout, Brainiac science thing and now the candid-camera, game-for-a-laugh rip-off 'Special Agent'on Saturday night, and HE'S JUST NOT FUNNY!! Is it my age?

Maybe our ages but I dont find him funny at all. He is a one trick pony, where every character Ricky Gervaise plays is David Brent, every time Hammond tries to be funny it revolves around starting..a... sentence.... and..... then...... slowing....... down........ as........if..........he........... realises............ half..............way..............through.............. that.................there................ is................. a problem. Yea..........

FootTapper

Sergeant
Maybe our ages but I dont find him funny at all. He is a one trick pony, where every character Ricky Gervaise plays is David Brent, every time Hammond tries to be funny it revolves around starting..a... sentence.... and..... then...... slowing....... down........ as........if..........he........... realises............ half..............way..............through.............. that.................there................ is................. a problem. Yea..........

That's brilliant!

That's like the Jeremy Clarkson impression:

"It's the Biggest*/ Fastest*/ Loudest*/ Most expensive* <insert object name here>. (Pause) In the world."

I enjoyed the Bentley rallying feature - just because it's the sort of thing you really wouldn't expect to do (although Top Gear USA did rallying in a cadillac a little while ago and that was fantastic too) I also liked the star in a reasonably priced car - I'm now addicted to Homeland and I thought he did some seriously committed driving, not bad skills either given the conditions.

sid the squid

Sergeant
i have a simple outlook on presenters/programmes etc, if i dont like them or they start to **** me off i dont watch the programme or stop watching simples !

LilStill

Sergeant
It is all getting a bit repetitive. Star in the Reasonably Priced Car has never been my thing, ever, but lately I find myself skipping whole sections of the programme.