• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Too old for Tinder ??

gray

Sergeant
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46133262

WTF !!

Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

A Dutch pensioner has started a legal battle to legally change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age?" he told Dutch paper De Telegraaf.

Last edited:

Kryten

Warrant Officer
So what happens when this loon reaches 69 again? Has he not considered that women might think "He's saying he's 69, but he looks closer to 89"??

I wonder how many "special Dutch cakes" this fella had eaten before he launched his legal challenge?

Shiny10

SAC
What's Tinder?

What's Tinder?

What the hell is Tinder and what does it cost to join as i need to knock off a few years from my age? 😎

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

By describing himself as a young god have we now discovered that Mr Ratelband is FOMz weekend name??:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
If the EU courts pass this through really quickly - I could Self-Identify as a 20-year old Wraf and actually live in the block!

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
If the EU courts pass this through really quickly - I could Self-Identify as a 20-year old Wraf and actually live in the block!

I would add several years, claim all my pensions and retire.

So I could add a few years and get my full pension now????

Ridiculous - tho at the end of the article it says hes a 'media personality and motivational guru'. Bet hes doing this as a publicity stunt. Just to get people talking about him again.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Why doesn’t they set up a new account and lie like the rest of the people on Tinder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Vim better be careful then, incase he swipes right on her... as she's right in his age range ;)